Sony released some new screenshots of the PS Vita sci-fi shooter Resistance: Burning Skies, the game will be partial touch screen control.
Sony announced the new 3rd person shooter Unit 13 will be a launch title for PS Vita in North America in Feb 2012. The game will have 36 missions and 6 playable characters, each with unique skills.
Ubisoft released some new screenshots of its survival action game I am Alive, the game will be heading to PSN and XBLA. The development was started from scratch after Ubisoft Shanghai took over the project from Darkwork in 2010.
Famitsu reported that Bandai Namco's Ridge Racer will only come with 3 race courses and 5 vehicles initially, additional courses and vehicles will be available via DLC, as a result the game will require a Memory card and carry a lower than average price tag....
GungHo announced its high speed multiplayer action RPG Ragnarok Odyssey will be out in Japan on Feb 2, 2012, for 5985 yen (cartridge) and 4800 yen (download).
Nintendo announced they will release The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Limited Edition 3DS in Japan on Dec 5 for 15000 yen, to celebrate the release of Skyward Sword as well as the 25th anniversary of the series.
Konami announced its PSP RPG Genso Suikoden: Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki will be released in Japan on Feb 9, 2012, for 5980 yen. Konami will also release three Special Editions of the game, ranging from 9580 yen to 19500 yen.
Bandai Namco's Katamari Damacy producer Toshiyuki Nakanishi mentioned that Katamari Damacy Novita for PS Vita was originally started as a PS3 project, the project moved to PS Vita, hoping to attract new players with its new multi-touch control scheme.
G.Rev, a famous shooter maker in Japan, announced that they will pursue multi-platform strategy from now, their games will be coming to multiple systems to increase sales. The first games under the new policy is Under Defeat HD for PS3 and Xbox 360, which was originally released on Naomi and Dreamcast. G.Rev also announced a new shooter Kokuga for 3DS.
Here are the latest Famitsu game review scores, Mario Kart 7 got a score of 37/40....
- Mario Kart 7 (3DS, Nintendo): 10, 9, 9, 9, - (37/40)
- Tekken Hybrid (PS3, Bandai Namco): 9, 8, 8, 8 - (33/40)
- The King of Fighters XIII (PS3/360, SNK Playmore): 8, 9, 8, 9 - (34/40)
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS3/360, Ubisoft): 10, 10, 9, 8 - (37/40)
- Happy Charlie to Soratobu Carinval (PS3, Sony): 7, 8, 7, 7 - (29/40)
- Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS (PS3, Bandai Namco): 9, 9, 10, 10 - (38/40)
- Sonic Generations (PS3/Xbox 360, Sega): 8, 9, 9, 9 - (35/40)
- Itadaki Street Wii (Wii, Square Enix): 9, 8, 8, 9 - (34/40)
- Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze (Wii, Bandai Namco): 8, 7, 6, 8 - (29/40)
- Sonic Generations (3DS, Sega): 8, 8, 8, 8 - (32/40)
- Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze (PSP, Bandai Namco): 8, 7, 8, 7 - (30/40)
- Cooking Mama 4 (3DS, Office Create): 8, 7, 8, 7 - (30/40)
- Ocha-Ken to Itsumo na Kayoshi (3DS, Nippon Columbia): 8, 7, 7, 7 - (29/40)
- Crayon Shin-Chan: Uchuu de Achoo!? Yuujou no Oba-Karate!! (3DS, Bandai Namco): 8, 8, 7, 7 - (30/40)
- Gladiator VS (PS3, Acquire): 6, 6, 6, 5 - (23/40)
- Power Pro Kun Pocket 14 (NDS, Konami): 9, 9, 9, 8 - (35/40)