|O c t o b e r 2 0 - 2 1 , 2 0 1 0|
3 6 0
- Here are some new images of SNK Playmore's Trouble Witches Neo for XBLA. The game is a horizontal scrolling shooter ported over from the Taito Type X2 arcade system, the home version will have new play modes and characters....
- Crystal Dynamics will release an update patch for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light to allow co-op play on October 27.
3 D S
- Here are some new images of Level 5 and Capcom's cross-over simulation game Professor Layton VS Gyakuten Saiban for 3DS, the story takes place in an imaginary world and the producers are Akihiro Hino from Level 5 and Keiji Inafune from Capcom.
- Here are some new images of Level 5's 3DS adventure game Time Travellers, the story takes play in an imaginary modern world, in which the world is in the brink of destruction.
P S P
- Here are some new images of Square Enix's PSP action RPG The 3rd Birthday, showing Aya's new office lady costume and some other characters such as Kyle Madigan, a man who knows the past of Aya.
- Here are some new images of Level 5's PSP four player RPG Danboru Senki, in the game you create and customize your own LBX to battle with other players in the world. The game will be available in Japan on March 17, 2011.
P S 3
- Sega confirmed that Ryuga Gotoku: Of The End for PS3 will have both gun shooting and melee battles, player will be able to engage in close combats as well as picking up weapons on the street to fight, similar to Street of Rage....
- CVG reported a rumor that Gran Turismo 5 will have motorcycles as downloadable content in future. In the UK PSM3 magazine, Kazunori Yamauchi said that Polyphony Digital will initially finish the game first, and if fans demand motorcycles, they will consider it.
- Game Radar reported that Sony's Studio Liverpool is working on a new Wipeout title for PS3, the company is recruiting senior designer for a super fast futuristic racing game series.
- Tetsuya Nomura confirmed that the Parasite Eve series will be heading to PSN soon, no release date has been set.
M U L T I
- Square Enix announced that its third person shooter Mindjack for PS3 and Xbox 360 will be released in Japan on January 27, 2011.
- Here are the latest Famitsu game review scores:
- Here are some new images of Bandai Namco's arcade battle action game Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS, the game will be available in arcade in late October.
- Ubisoft mentioned that 40% of players have finished the campaign mode in Assassin's Creed 2, the figures are quite high and normally only 5-10% would complete a game. Ubisoft said the data is obtained from its online service.
- EA mentioned that the next Command & Conquer title will be developed by EA Los Angeles instead of Visceral Games.
- EA announced that they have sold over 1.5 million units of Medal of Honor in the first 5 days of release in US and first two days in Europe. EA also mentioned that a free downloadable content will be available on PSN and Xbox Live.
|Past News: Oct 17, 2010||Next News: Oct 22, 2010|