|J u l y 2 0 , 2 0 1 0|
P S P
- Square Enix announced Tactics Ogre: Wheel of Fate for PSP, a "rebuild" of the classic tactical RPG from Quest, which will be handled by the original team. The new version will have many new and improved features, this is what has been revealed so far:
- Nippon Ichi announced Phantom Brave Portable for PSP, a port of the Wii remake which was released last year.
P S 3
- Sega confirmed that the next Ryuga Gotoku [Yakuza] title is PS3 bound, and the second character revealed is Kazuma Kiryu, the protagonist of the series. Game director Toshihiro Nagoshi also confirmed that Majima will be playable.
X B O X 3 6 0
- Microsoft confirmed that the Kinect will have an official retail price of $150 when it hits the street on November 4 and Kinect games will cost $50 each. A Xbox 360 4GB Kinect bundle will arrive on the same date for $299.99, which includes Xbox 360 4GB, Kinect system and Kinect Adventures.
- Microsoft has also confirmed the price of Kinect will be £149.99 in UK and €199 in rest of Europe, and a Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle will cost £249.99 in UK and €299.
- Microsoft will release a Xbox 360 4GB Bundle for $199 on August 3 as a replacement of Xbox 360 Arcade, the package includes a Xbox 360 (no hard drive), built-in wireless-N and 4GB memory card.
- Microsoft has listed Final Fantasy XIII in its Japanese Xbox website, it seems the game maybe finally heading to Japan after all.
- D3 Publisher announced Dream C Club Zero for Xbox 360, a prequel of the popular hostess simulation game, which takes place 5 months before the events of Dream C Club. The game will have many new features including customizing costumes, hair styles and accessories. The game will be coming this winter.
M U L T I
- RUMOR: Game Informer reported that Namco Bandai and Capcom are working together on two crossover projects. Namco will make Namco vs Capcom using the Tekken 6 engine, and Capcom will make Capcom vs Namco using the Street Fighter IV engine, each game will feature characters from franchises of both companies. The Namco Bandai version will have free-roaming environment and melee combats, while the Capcom version will have 2D gameplay and projectile attacks like fireballs.
- Capcom revealed four new characters in Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of the Two Worlds for PS3 and Xbox 360, they are:
- Here are the latest Famitsu game review scores:
- Arc System Works announced Arcana Heart 3 for PS3 and Xbox 360, the 3rd installment of the popular all female fighting game. The game will have 23 playable characters, new animated cut scenes when you execute super combos and a new beginner mode with easy one button combo system. The game will due this winter.
- Square Enix announced Final Fantasy Legends: Hikari to Yami no Senshi for mobile phone in Japan, which will be coming in September. The game will have 2D graphics, job system and 5 characters in battle. The story will be divided into separate scenarios. This game is original and unrelated to Final Fantasy Gaiden: Four Warriors of Light for NDS.
|Past News: Jul 18, 2010||Next News: Jul 21, 2010|