|J a n u a r y 1 4 , 2 0 1 0|
M U L T I
- Square Enix's Motomu Toriyama confirmed that the oversea version of Final Fantasy XIII has been completed for both PS3 and Xbox 360, and now the development team members in Japan are enjoying their New Year vacation while waiting for a final approval of the master disc. The oversea version will have improved facial animations and synched with the English dup.
- Here are the latest Media Create console hardware sales for the week of Jan 4 - 10 in Japan:
- Here are the latest Media Create console software sales for the week of Jan 4 - 10 in Japan:
P S P
- Sting announced Knights in the Nightmare will be coming to PSP in Japan.
- Konami announced GTI Club World City Race for PSP in Japan, the game will be based on the 2008 arcade racing game with new elements and multiplayer options.
P L A Y S T A T I O N 3
- Sony announced Torne will be coming to PS3 in March 2010, for 9980 yen, a new Digital Video Recorder Kit which allows user to record HDTV broadcasts. The kit includes a digital tuner that plugs into the USB port and a PS3 app that enable you to browse and record TV programs. TV programs can be recorded to the PS3 HDD or an external USB hard drive. It also offers PSP connectivity, allowing you to convert and transfer videos to Memory Stick Pro Duo and play on PSP. You can also use the PSP to remote play videos stored on the PS3.
- Sony will also release the PlayStation 3 Chi-Digi Recorder Pack in March 2010, which includes the Torne DVR Kit and a 250GB PS3, for 42800 yen.
- Sony announced the 250GB PS3 Slim will be released in Japan on February 18, for 34980 yen, which is 5000 yen more than the 120GB model.
N I N T E N D O D S
- Nintendo announced Pokemon Ranger: Hikari no Kiski [Pokemon Ranger: Path of Light] will be coming to DS in Japan on March 6, the newest installment of the Pokemon Ranger series. This time the story takes place in a remote island where you will encounter new Pokemons such as Ukulele Pichu. Nintendo will offer downloadable missions after the game is released.
|Past News: Jan 13, 2010||Next News: Jan 15, 2010|