The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Old 12-10-2005, 02:19 PM   #1861
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
or umm like the comic book which they are all based off

but anyone can put on the witchblade. I like Garth Ennis's Witchblade, he did a Medieval Witchblade teamup with Medieval Spawn, tis funny tis was. They had a drunken barkeep and since the witchblade showed a lot of her body he was a dirty talking pig most of the time, hehe. Garth Ennis, aww you drunken Irish, I love you.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 04:05 AM   #1862
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
CRAP! One piece fillers start next episode!

RIGHT AT THE BIGGEST PART OF THE MANGA RIGHT NOW! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It was getting good too.

They ended it right at the climax of Enes Lobby!!! Which is one of the coolest parts in the manga so far! I'm loving what is happening right now in the manga. Right now in the manga is showing the flashback to Nico Robin!! Finally! we will know her past.

The filler is a alternative world of kind thing I guess, shows them all in Samurai Days fighting and stuff, the only good thing about this filler is that we get OLD CHARACTERS IN IT AGAIN! w00t, Buggy is back! Vivi is also in it
Old 12-16-2005, 11:14 PM   #1863
Freeman

Ftw!?

...and Kakashi ain't doing **** to save him

Damn, why can't they just use those 'mini-arcs' like what happened to Hachi (Octopus guy) & Gadetsu for example?
At any rate, it looks like Dattebayo are doing Kaizoku's stuff.
BTW where can i GET OP 392 & 393?
Old 12-17-2005, 12:25 AM   #1864
spider-prime

actually geru-sama is doing what Kaizoku hasn't done yet.

But they will use those Mini arcs, they have before, like after the Don Kreig arc, they did the 2 episodes of what happened to Buggy.

So I'm hoping they do, I want to see espeically the new little storyarc of Mr 2 aka Bon Clay vs Hina Captain of the marines the Black Cage fight

and the raws just came out for 392 and 393, so for translated might be another week or so.

edit: wait is it the end of the filler arcs in Naruto?

if so, then I will start watching again.
Old 12-17-2005, 12:39 AM   #1865
FinalSolace2
IRAQ- Please assimilate forget past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Bombay
Roujin-Z is awesome. You should DEFINATELY see it. It's one of my favorite anime movies.
i know this is an old reply-

yeah, its probably my third favorite after akira and fist of the north star, then its the miyazaki's. Metropolis is more seasoned but i give that a honerable mention...

after those films i cant find any unique animes that i like particularly-
i still need to see crying freeman and that deep blue submarine series but due to the static nature of many anime stories i went off watching animes altogether.

when anyone mentions favorites- i only hear the miyazaki films mentioned, when i know there was so many more classics that just went forgotten that i remember seeing in my youth.

by the way- you know at the bigginning of mangas- they have the manga brand intro with the crazy heavy metal music,- the little bit of it with the girl jumping across the missiles- what anime is that???

Crowfoot (American Blackfoot Indian Orator) on his deathbed:"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."
FinalSolace2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 12:41 AM   #1866
Vegetto
Alive

I just finished Elfen Lied

holey crap what a show that was

kinda annoying though, I mean he finds out she killed his sister and dad and yet hes like "oh I still like you!"
Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 01:15 AM   #1867
Freeman

@Vegeto, err spoilers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-prime
edit: wait is it the end of the filler arcs in Naruto?

if so, then I will start watching again.
No, the line at the top is cuz Naruto's gonna die, remember the Tsunade vs. Orochimaru fight?
...and TBH this current filler arc wasn't bad, more 'detective' work than action...

Also regarding the Mini-arcs, since the Mr. 2 one is still running, I doubt it will be used for another time.

Oh and I finished readin Bleac 208...

To tell ya the truth.......

It was sorta expected.......

Hitsugaya gets OWNED............OWNED BAAAAAAAAD! ...but I guess he's got a trick up his sleeve, for some reason I hope it turns out DBZ-ish, if ya know what I mean
Old 12-17-2005, 02:39 AM   #1868
Vegetto
Alive

I dont conisder it spoilers really, I mean I said she killed his sister and dad

theres alot of killing in that show so it could be anyone!
Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 04:06 AM   #1869
naruto_sensei
O N E P I E C E

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-prime
CRAP! One piece fillers start next episode!

RIGHT AT THE BIGGEST PART OF THE MANGA RIGHT NOW! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It was getting good too.

They ended it right at the climax of Enes Lobby!!! Which is one of the coolest parts in the manga so far! I'm loving what is happening right now in the manga. Right now in the manga is showing the flashback to Nico Robin!! Finally! we will know her past.

The filler is a alternative world of kind thing I guess, shows them all in Samurai Days fighting and stuff, the only good thing about this filler is that we get OLD CHARACTERS IN IT AGAIN! w00t, Buggy is back! Vivi is also in it
actually that's just special 4. But ya, I hope they just go on a hiatus again rather than go into a filler.
naruto_sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 02:00 AM   #1870
Risky
Stop right there criminal scum!

anyone seen the FMA movie? it's actually pretty good, and most anime movies are usually horrible
Risky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 12:22 AM   #1871
Freeman

One shop had it but it was sold when I got there, but I asked if they could get me another copy ^_^.
Anyway no Naruto next week. Week after is a Dattebyo Special.
BTW they cut out the Giant Guradians' fight from Bleach 62.
Old 12-24-2005, 12:27 AM   #1872
Risky
Stop right there criminal scum!

hmm that's weird. i didn't think it was THAT interesting of a fight anyways. i don't care for naruto anymore, at least until they get back on track, i just wanna see the new outfits!
Risky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 04:29 AM   #1873
spider-prime

yeah I was the same way till I started reading the mangas where it left off, the Kakashi Gaiden story arc was great, I loved that, I hope they animated it, which they probably will, I wish they would do it now tho instead of a filler, considering all it is, is about finding out about his past and nothing to do with the current story arcs.
Old 12-24-2005, 05:04 AM   #1874
Freeman

Well that's the problem with anime-mangas sometimes. When both reach the point where they are both near one another, fillers are used so that the manga will be longer and that it would sell more.
Old 01-03-2006, 04:36 PM   #1875
da missinlink
MIA It would seem

tahs the thing that everyone is worried about for Bleach... are they gonna go wit fillers or hiatus, but the problem is what could they do for fillers without ruinin it.... I just pray that they dont go the dirction that they did with kenshin's 3rd arch an instead of waitin for the manga to have enough to use create some crap like the 3rd arc of the kenshin anime...

Maybe do the Berserk thing an go on a long break until they work out the details for the 2nd season which last i heard should be under way sometime soon... I cant wait to see how they handle leavein out Puck, Skull Knight an all the other stuff which play a huge role in the manga.