The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Sony Discussion

Old 04-30-2004, 06:35 AM   #16
Nem
Smash bro!

Re: Budokai 3.

Quote:
Originally posted by Escaflowne2001
Even more interesting on my part, there's a quote from a guy at Bandai EUROPE!?! THERE IS A BANDAI EUROPE?? you learn something new everyday they must have a easy life.
There was a Bandai Europe, but they only worked on the toys section, and always refused anything to do with the videogame biz. Guess they finally changed their minds:???:
DBZ budokai isnt a bad game. Im not gonna get it but i know who will. I hope it has lots of new stuff to boot, since just a tournament, versus and story modes dont cut it (yes, an arcade mode is in need, even though the game isnt arcade).
Old 04-30-2004, 12:59 PM   #17
Dr. Bombay
ificouldjustbemorehuman

Quote:
Originally posted by Mainstreme Fan
YYH battles are a joke and predicabile.
And DBZ's aren't? IT's a joke because you know that even if one of the heroes die, the dragonballs will be used to bring them back. It makes the issue of peral a moot point through all of the 294 episodes
Dr. Bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 03:16 PM   #18
Escaflowne2001
... ... ... ...

Infact didn't they use Dragonball's to bring back whole cities, they even messed about it in the dub...."don't worry we can always bring them back later with the Dragonballz"
Escaflowne2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 11:44 AM   #19
Mainstreme Fan
Banned

Not everybody was wish back whit the dragonballs. The group of namek that vegeta killed was not wish back. And the bad guys were never wish back too.Plus if a person died more then once the DB`s could not wish them back. You guys could try watching the series for once insted of pretending you did.
Mainstreme Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 01:17 PM   #20
Ezion

It's not a damn good game, but for someone that likes the series, like me, it's rather fun. Again, not the best, second best or third best game in the world, but fun to play none the less.
Ezion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 01:49 PM   #21
Escaflowne2001
... ... ... ...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mainstreme Fan
You guys could try watching the series for once insted of pretending you did.
Which the whole of the Cell Saga and half the Buu after that couldn't take it anymore. Between the bad VA and the corny story that was enough.
Old 05-04-2004, 02:06 PM   #22
Dr. Bombay
ificouldjustbemorehuman

No, I think when they altered the earth dragonballs using dende, people could be brought back to life up to 3 times, thus everyone who had died during cell and buu coming back, even though they had already been killed.

I just find it ammusing that people don't realize that Goku is the biggest deadbeat dad ever.
~And The Lies There, The Scent Of It, Just Too Much~

~So Should You~
~Sow It Once and Make It Grow, The Sweet Clematis~
~Let It Flower, and Paint it All Of The Colors Old~
Instantly Things Fall and Fade, Return to Silence~
~Why Oh Why, Why Does It All Feel So Sorrowful?~
~Dreams Of What Is Real~
Dr. Bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 08:00 PM   #23
flamingspiral
Watch Out!

Dragonball Z was made because they knew that 3 million stupid American kids would immediately run out and buy it.
flamingspiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 11:05 PM   #24
anekykun

Well releasing budokai 3 is really a joke. The game is really going nowhere. There is Dragonball gba game just released by Banpresto. It have better play mechanics than Budokai.

It doesn't need to to mash a sequence of button to release kamehameha or some super special which is ridiculous. And they allows contention between 2 super special just like in the good old day of dragonball fighting games in SNES.

They should include multiplayer option is into the game like tag team matches which is oso missing. Well if budokai 3 is out I probably giving it a miss.

Yep. I doubt the PS2 release of YuYuHakusho can beat the play mechanics of those YuYu games in SNES. The only winning PS2 release will gain is in the graphics that all.
anekykun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 12:19 PM   #25
Mainstreme Fan
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Bombay
No, I think when they altered the earth dragonballs using dende, people could be brought back to life up to 3 times, thus everyone who had died during cell and buu coming back, even though they had already been killed.

I just find it ammusing that people don't realize that Goku is the biggest deadbeat dad ever.

They never altered the DB`s after dende took over as god. The same rule stand when kami was alive. However there are another set a of DB`s on namek they used to wish the earth back if that what your talking about. Yeah, not the best dad but hes the worst......Ther biggest dead best dad in anime is....GENDO!!!! :kill:
Old 05-05-2004, 12:21 PM   #26
Mainstreme Fan
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by flamingspiral
Dragonball Z was made because they knew that 3 million stupid American kids would immediately run out and buy it.

You mean the same way 4 miliion stupid adult ran out and bought enter the martix?
Old 05-05-2004, 12:26 PM   #27
Escaflowne2001
... ... ... ...

Your comparing DBZ to Enter The Matrix? see we told you it was crap.
Old 05-06-2004, 02:00 AM   #28
Vegetto
Alive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by flamingspiral
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

er...DBZ was made in JAPAN and did very well there, miyamoto sama didnt really care if it came to america since he was so rich anyway
Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 07:18 PM   #29
flamingspiral
Watch Out!

It's quite obvious I was talking about the game, not the anime.
flamingspiral is offline   Reply With Quote