The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 01-21-2004, 12:01 PM   #1
ChaosX721
1337 G/-\[]V[]3R

Kings Of Chaos

Does anyone play this. Its kind of fun if u want u can check it out here or if u want to join my team and become one of my Officers go here and i also want to see how many ppl play this game.
ChaosX721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 01-21-2004, 01:10 PM   #2
Reality
Sin and Punishment

I never really took the time to look into this thing. What's the idea and goal behind it it? And how does it play?
Old 01-21-2004, 01:21 PM   #3
ChaosX721
1337 G/-\[]V[]3R

Well u make an account and pick a race like Human, Elve, Dwarves, or Orcs. So once u pick one u have to raise an army and attack other ppl that play. And what u do to make your army better is by upgrades buy weapons and train your ppl to attack, defend, or spy. Lets say u pick orcs so when u start u get one orc and 50,000 gold with 30 atack turns. Then what u do is maybe buy a few weapons cheap ones and buy how many orcs u get a day. Then every 30 min u will get one attack turn and 100 gold(your gold u get every 30 min will raise once in a while i use to get like 5,000 every 30 min) U use your attack turns to attack ppl(duh!) And everytime u attack and u win u will take some of their gold so u keep doing that to get more gold and upgrade stuff to make your army better. I hope this doesnt confuse cuz its not that confusing so if u want check it out and if u want to join click on the other link and u can join my team so your army can be a lil stronger.
ChaosX721 is offline   Reply With Quote