The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 06-12-2002, 04:55 PM   #1
Vicviper
Hello handsome!

Evil Twin for DC

That's right. I went to my local Gameforce and they had about 8 copies of Evil Twin for the DC. So far it's a pretty good game. Made by Ubisoft and plays somewhat similar to Rayman. Music and Sound effects are very well done. The graphics could be better. Player and enemies seem to have low poly counts. The backgrounds are pretty deep with slight fogging in the distance.
I've been wanting this game for a very long time to come to the US. It never will so I'm glad that I found the Euro version.
Anyone else picked this one up???
Vicviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 06-13-2002, 08:32 AM   #2
gabriel
infinity in finity

I was anticipating Evil Twin when I first heard of it, but then it kind of disappeared. Never played it, but it does look interesting. It's gotten pretty bad reviews (especially the PS2 version), but I am into platformers so I dont know if I should check it out. Would you recommend it?
gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2002, 03:03 PM   #3
Black Sugar
put some sugar on top...

Evil twin wasn't created by Ubi Soft bro, but by In Utero. Ubi Soft did the publishing.

To bad the game was released when the Dc was about to die.
Black Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2002, 03:32 PM   #4
Vicviper
Hello handsome!

Quote:
Evil twin wasn't created by Ubi Soft bro, but by In Utero. Ubi Soft did the publishing

You are correct. I should've noticed there logo right before the title screen. DOH!!!!

I don't know anything about the PS2 version but I would assume that it is identical except for the PS2s anti-aliasing problems. Personally I like the game and I will enjoy playing it all the way through. A ton of voice acting so far. Actors are pretty good and somewhat believable. It cost me $49 so it wasn't bad. If you aren't hurting for money to bad then yes I would recommend it. If you are on a budget than I would say save your money because it isn't the game of the year by any means. Just a fun Rayman style adventure.
Vicviper is offline   Reply With Quote