The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 07-10-2018, 11:17 PM   #1
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
*gasps* Marvel Heroes Online might come back!

Trion just bought everything about Gazillion, so they own the game, but they might get the license back to bring the game back completely!

That's a holy shit for me, I was playing the crap out of that game and it went away after the CEO kicked out David Brevik and made the game crash into the ground so much that Disney took away the license, also the guy who took over gazillion has been accused of sexual harassment, which is apparently the main reason Disney took back the license.

At the same time, I hope they don't bring it back..... I wasted so many hours on it and I would do so again.

I just found this out cause they sent me a email about this happening.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 07-11-2018, 06:09 AM   #2
Reality
Sin and Punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
Trion just bought everything about Gazillion, so they own the game, but they might get the license back to bring the game back completely!

That's a holy shit for me, I was playing the crap out of that game and it went away after the CEO kicked out David Brevik and made the game crash into the ground so much that Disney took away the license, also the guy who took over gazillion has been accused of sexual harassment, which is apparently the main reason Disney took back the license.

At the same time, I hope they don't bring it back..... I wasted so many hours on it and I would do so again.

I just found this out cause they sent me a email about this happening.
Now that be something really cool!...but I hear Disney is hard to work with when it comes to IPs they own.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:50 AM   #3
Hagane
Unlucky dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality View Post
Now that be something really cool!...but I hear Disney is hard to work with when it comes to IPs they own.
That's something that's getting more truthful each time they mention that. It is said that capcom had a very hard time coming up with marvel's roster in MvC Infinity due to disney keeping a tight leash on the franchise.
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 04:15 PM   #4
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
ugh, infinity was really bad compared to MvC3.. which I also hated, but only cause of certain features in it that ruined the game. Infinity is just so basic and MVC3 assists in it ruined the game cause of mass spamming. almost every match was the exact same one from everyone. Even the top players. I played the top guy in Japan and every time it was the same thing over and over again. How the fuck is that fun for a fighting game? Older games I could pick anyone I was good with and I could win, but 3rd. nope, you had to pick the same like everyone else if you wanted wins.

Trion is giving gazillion players a free starter pack for one of their games. Not sure what to get tho.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:02 PM   #5
Hagane
Unlucky dog

The assist spam comes from MvC2 and I find it pathetic that it's so popular because of how broken it was.

I actually liked that they got back to tag instead of teams, it gives room for actual fighting instead of just assist spam. But even so the game got an assortment of problems that made it boring and might be because of the comparation with the previous game and the huge character selection, most people that played UMvC3 surely felt the game as a downgrade.

Infinite reuses a lot of characters on both sides an it's understandable on marvel's side but they leave most of the really new characters as dlc, that was just dumb.

Now there's a rumor that capcom is planning an update version that's probably going to be announced during the evo tournament. Not expecting them to do a huge improvement to fix this.
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 01:36 AM   #6
spider-prime

infinity just felt too chunky to me and the graphics are awful compared to UMVC3. Which is odd. like Captain America face looks like he is trying to steal my soul.