The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 01-26-2018, 09:39 PM   #1
Rubeus

Dynasty Warriors 9 details Xiahouji, Dong Bai, Hua Xiong, & Yuan Shu; Gameplay videos

So you pay to make these NPCs be fully playable characters?

Quote:
Dynasty Warriors 9 details NPCs Xiahouji, Dong Bai, Hua Xiong, and Yuan Shu; ‘Reborn Action’ gameplay video

Meet the non-playables.

Koei Tecmo has updated the official website for Dynasty Warriors 9 with new information and screenshots introducing non-playable characters Xiahouji, Dong Bai, Hua Xiong, and Yuan Shu, as well as a new gameplay video showcasing the game’s “Reborn Action.”

Get the details below.

Xiahouji (voiced by Yuuko Mikutsu)

Wife to Zhang Fei, niece to Xiahou Yuan, and cousin to Xiahou Ba, her shy nature was the result of having spent the majority of her life at home, being brought up with care. One fateful day while playing in the woods, she met Zhang Fei, who then took her as his wife.

Dong Bai (voiced by Eri Oozeki)

Granddaughter of Dong Zhuo, she was doted on by her grandfather and was often given land and fortune even at a young age. Although willful and cruel, she took on a charming persona whenever Dong Zhuo was about.

Hua Xiong (voiced by Oota Pile Volcano)

A ferocious retainer of Dong Zhuo, he used his colossal and dominant stature to strike at Sun Jian and Yuan Shao of the Anti-Dong Zhuo coalition at Shisui Gate.

Yuan Shu (voiced by Keiji Hirai)

A general of the Later Han and cousin to Yuan Shao, he was born into a prestigious family where he fell in love with power and wealth. With an unquenched thirst for power, he eventually gained the Imperial Seal and named himself Emperor. Yet, this same thirst led him to misgovern his people ultimately losing their support.

Dynasty Warriors 9 is due out for PlayStation 4 on February 8 in Japan, and for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on February 13 in North America and Europe.

https://gematsu.com/2018/01/dynasty-...gameplay-video
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 01-27-2018, 01:41 AM   #2
Nem
Smash bro!

What? Wife of Zhang Fei? Jesus... that is pedophilia!

I know it happened back then, but i'm not sure that is in good taste to show.
Old 01-28-2018, 06:24 PM   #3
Ernst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nem View Post
What? Wife of Zhang Fei? Jesus... that is pedophilia!

I know it happened back then, but i'm not sure that is in good taste to show.
People just need to get over it. If you want to look at the game in that sense, then I'm afraid you're having fun at the expense of thousands of men being slaughtered.

The fact of the matter is that Dynasty Warriors is based on Romance of the Three Kingdoms, in which he simply falls in love with her and immediately proposes. No rape.

The rape is from the historical documents, which Dynasty Warriors has never concerned itself with.
Ernst is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 05:12 AM   #4
Nem
Smash bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
People just need to get over it. If you want to look at the game in that sense, then I'm afraid you're having fun at the expense of thousands of men being slaughtered.

The fact of the matter is that Dynasty Warriors is based on Romance of the Three Kingdoms, in which he simply falls in love with her and immediately proposes. No rape.

The rape is from the historical documents, which Dynasty Warriors has never concerned itself with.
Well... i agree. But still... i think it's going a bit too far. This is a big old man and a little girl. It's kind of disgusting.