The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM   #1
Rubeus

Soulcalibur 6 players are fighting online with their (NSFW) nightmarish dicks

I think people just like to mess with the characters whenever you give them the creation mode, it's like the secret fan service.

Click for full size

Quote:
Soulcalibur 6 players are fighting online with their (NSFW) nightmarish dicks

Soulcalibur 6 came out yesterday - and already people are fighting online with their penises.

The game has a character creation mode that's... well, it lets you make some pretty nightmarish concoctions.

Twitter user Nordaenn is credited as coming up with the Soulcalibur 6 penis, but it's this tweet, below, that's gone viral.

In a bid to verify the ability to create penises in Soulcalibur 6, I ventured into the character creation and came up with my own effort:

Click for full size

This abomination was made using Voldo, Soulcalibur's long-running creepy character, as a base, with a hip item with spikes and an additional three items attached to my character's hip: a heart rotated and enlarged for the testicles, a cylinder for the bulk of the penis, and a red apple, also rotated and enlarged, as the cherry on top.

Click for full size

The upshot of all this is you can share your character creations online, and even play online with them. The screenshots, below, are from a couple of super serious ranked matches I played today. I even managed to win a few, presumably because my opponents were scared stiff.

Click for full size

Click for full size

As well as creating penises, players have made Marvel characters, other video game characters, anime characters and even Pokemon.

Here's the inevitable Bowsette (image credit u/Spiderkite):

Click for full size

Here's Ciri from The Witcher, because Geralt is already in the game and lonely (image credit u/Anemeros):

Click for full size

Here's Pikachu standing next to Mitsurugi as he talks to Geralt. Video games!

And here's my favourite: Thanos, using Zasalamel as a base. Zasalamel's super sees him click his fingers for a big explosive damage attack. Perfect!

https://gfycat.com/limpableasiaticlesserfreshwaterclam
https://giant.gfycat.com/LimpAbleAsi...waterclam.webm

It's early days in Soulcalibur 6's life, but already the game's PEGI 16 rating is being pushed to the limit. Will publisher Bandai Namco step in to crack down?

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...marish-penises
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old Today, 12:13 AM   #2
Hagane
Unlucky dog

And SJW and feminists were triggered after seeging Taki's nipples

At least this is going to be the most memorable thing about this entry as a dress up simulator.
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:05 AM   #3
Nem
Smash bro!

I think the dildo is a bit too much.

Like, it's good to have player choice, but the thing about custom characters is that they break imersion for me, unless they are made to resemble people of the time.
Well.. i don't play online, so... /care.