The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 07-05-2017, 01:07 AM   #1
Rubeus

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy and Trilogy launch August 25 in the Americas and

Quote:
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy and Trilogy launch August 25 in the Americas and Europe

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy and Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in the Americas and Europe on August 25, Bandai Namco announced.

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy, which will be available both physically and digitally, includes Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst, and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Road to Boruto.

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy, which will only be available digitally, includes Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst.

Here’s an overview of the game, via Bandai Namco:

About

Rediscover the Naruto story in its entirety! From the rejected child to the respected Hokage, Naruto has grown up fighting against a host of enemies. Once again, take part in those thrilling battles alongside your favorite characters!

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy
  • Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
  • Begin your journey through Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm with 100 compelling missions and the original animated TV series storyline up to the Sasuke Retrieval Arc.
  • Enjoy the battle system and online mode from Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.
  • Prepare to defend Konoha in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 against the Masked Man and Nine-Tails with Instant Awakening.

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy
  • Four-in-one: All the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm titles published in one edition.
  • Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy comes with a premium box, a special art book, and an exclusive 12 minutes-anime of Boruto’s adventure for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

In Japan, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy will launch as a physical and digital release for PlayStation 4 on July 27.

http://gematsu.com/2017/07/naruto-ul...mericas-europe
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 07-07-2017, 04:12 AM   #2
Escaflowne2001
... ... ... ...

Cool enough I guess but I don't really see the need to rebuy any of them personally.
Escaflowne2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 04:07 PM   #3
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
I feel like I need help with my essay.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 01:50 AM   #4
eliseward92

It is a good thing but why is it not available on Xbox or other game stores? People love it and want to play it. According to Essay Writing Services, Ninja Storm should be available at all stores.
eliseward92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 02:08 AM   #5
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
it is you stupid bot! of course they are going to sell it other game stores, are you fucking stupid or something?
Old 09-27-2017, 11:14 PM   #6
spider-prime

OMG ARE YOU STUPID? IT SAYS XBOX IN THE PICTURE! The bots are betting more pea brained. when will they ever learn that there is only like 3 of us here and all 3 are just me.
Old 09-28-2017, 10:25 PM   #7
Hagane
Unlucky dog

Yeah, it's the same bot but couldn't it be possible that they just switch the usb or sd card it got as memory thus making multiple ones on a single one?

spider-prime: GET WITH THE TIMES.
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 07:42 AM   #8
Nem
Smash bro!

Ok, i know there aren't many of us, but isn't there someone with mod powers to get rid of these bots? They are somewhat funny, but cases like this where they keep bumping the same threads are annoying.
Old 11-02-2017, 06:08 AM   #9
Hagane
Unlucky dog

You know, that's a load of bullshit after you made me read your post and finding out that you're just a bot pretending to be a real user.

What's next?

A mod that bans you and then puts on reason for ban a link to promote some stupid crap? Because that would be hilarious.
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 07:21 AM   #10
dissertationstore

This legacy of the Nintendo games is a super hit set of games. http://www.assignmenthub.co.uk/psychology-assignment .It is really comfortable for you to make the changes in these and provide you the right conditions to prosper.
dissertationstore is offline   Reply With Quote