The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 11-13-2017, 06:30 PM   #1
Rubeus

Tekken 7 adds DLC character Noctis from Final Fantasy XV in spring 2018

Maybe after this they will add Lightning, Serah and Snow to the game?

Quote:
Tekken 7 adds DLC character Noctis from Final Fantasy XV in spring 2018

The Final Fantasy XV protagonist joins the fight.

Tekken 7 will add Final Fantasy XV protagonist Noctis Lucis Caelum as a playable character via downloadable content in spring 2018, Bandai Namco announced.

Here’s an overview of the character, via Bandai Namco:

Noctis Lucis Caelum from Final Fantasy XV enters the Tekken 7 ring! Wielding his signature Engine Blade, Noctis is ready to deal heavy hard-hitting blows as he takes on the likes of Yoshimitsu, Devil Jin, Jack 7, and the rest of the Tekken 7 fighters when he enters the King of Iron Fist Tournament in spring 2018!

Tekken 7 is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

https://gematsu.com/2017/11/tekken-7...xv-spring-2018
Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 11-13-2017, 11:12 PM   #2
Hagane
Unlucky dog

Just when I thought I couldn't have a lower opinion about this game they come up with this waste of slot character. This guy just looks completely out of place in this game but guess that with Soul Calibur dead they just have to shove this guy somewhere else.

Wouldn't it have better to include a character that would be fit to have a less ridiculous way of fighting characters that most of the time will go barehanded? For example Tifa Lockheart while generating hype for the upcoming remake of FF VII.
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 02:20 AM   #3
Rubeus

Not sure why is Soul Calibur dead? Bamco can totally make a new one if they want. I guess adding FFXV character would cross promote both games, maybe a Tekken character will get added to FFXV as playable as well.
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 03:20 AM   #4
Hagane
Unlucky dog

It probably has to do with the fact that soul calibur v performed below bamco's expectations and there was some backlash as they got rid of a lot of characters under the excuse that there would be too many clone characters but there was no problem in adding 3 mimic characters, 2 great sword characters that still played similar and 3 that used sword and shield which 2 of them also played very alike.

The game suffered from lack of content compared to previous games and also it seemed that they dedicated more time in the character customisation mode than more important things like having a balanced gameplay or delivering a more stable netcode plus wasting more money in having a guest character.

Oh, also it can share the blame that IV was riddled with dlc and guests characters behind paywalls, the SC game for wii blew up, SC II hd online didn't acomplish what they wanted and the free to play game Lost Swords was so awful it got a lot of bad reception.

Lately there's a rumor that they are preparing a new instalment but I'm no keeping my hopes high.

Getting back at the topic as I see it tekken will end in the same route as soul calibur.
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote