The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 10-22-2017, 01:15 AM   #1
Rubeus

Soccer RPG Inazuma Eleven Ares coming to PS4, Switch and smartphones in 2018

Not sure if you can play it like a regular soccer game?

Quote:
Inazuma Eleven Ares for PS4, Switch, iOS, and Android launches summer 2018 in Japan

Inazuma Eleven festival set for January 21.

Inazuma Eleven Ares will be released for PlayStation 4, Switch, iOS, and Android in summer 2018 in Japan, Level-5 announced during the eighth edition of its monthly Inazuma Walker broadcast.

The game uses a design that allows even people who do not normally enjoy playing soccer games to enjoy playing soccer. It will maintain the strategic nature of soccer while also not making it difficult. The graphics will be even better-looking than what was shown today, and Level-5 is currently working on how to make the controls enjoyable for everyone. The theme is to make each individual character appear with the same quality that they are given in the anime.

Outside of Inazuma Eleven Ares, Level-5 shared a few other announcements:
  • “Inazuma Eleven Big Easter,” an Inazuma Eleven festival, will be held at Tokyo Big Sight on January 21, 2018.
  • Inazuma Eleven Reloaded, the “Another Episode 27” of the Inazuma Eleven anime, will be screened. Watch a preview here.
  • Episode 1 of the Inazuma Eleven Ares anime will be screened. Watch a preview here.
  • Starting today, five episodes of the “Football Frontier” arc of the Inazuma Eleven anime will be streamed for free on the Level-5 (Episode 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) and Corocoro (Episode 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) YouTube channels, and Anime Teleto each month. Each episode has a hidden key word that can be used to get original wallpapers and secret artworks. Those five episodes will be available until November 20.

http://gematsu.com/2017/10/inazuma-e...mer-2018-japan
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 10-22-2017, 06:48 AM   #2
Nem
Smash bro!

No idea. Never played one in the series. The anime never got my interest either.
Old 10-22-2017, 12:00 PM   #3
Einhander
The Risen Graphic Whore E-Penis!

I have the three DS games, they're good.

Alucard - My only mistake was playing it on the PC.

Joe Redifer - I keep buying this shit because my IQ is in the single digits.
Einhander is offline   Reply With Quote