The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 05-19-2018, 12:50 AM   #1
Rubeus

Kingdom Hearts III Premium Showcase previews

Looks like the game will get a Q4 release this year.

4Gamer.net

East Allies

Eurogamer

Quote:
Kingdom Hearts III Premium Showcase previews, gameplay, and screenshots

Real people have played Kingdom Hearts III.

Several outlets went live today with the first-ever hands-on previews, including new gameplay footage and screenshots, of Kingdom Hearts III from a Premium Showcase event held this week.

Here are a few of the outlets covering the game today: 4Gamer.net (Japanese), Dengeki Online (Japanese), Eurogamer, Famitsu (Japanese), Game Informer, Gamer.ne.jp (Japanese), GameSpot, Game Watch (Japanese), IGN (2), IGN Japan, KH13, KHInsider, Kotaku, PlayStation Blog, PlayStation Blog Japan (Japanese), Polygon, ShackNews, VentureBeat, and USgamer, and VG247

Kingdom Hearts III is due out for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2018. A release date was not announced at the Premium Showcase, but director Tetsuya Nomura told Famitsu that it will be announced in early June.

https://gematsu.com/2018/05/kingdom-...nd-screenshots

Famitsu

Gamespot

IGN

VG247

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 05-19-2018, 12:54 AM   #2
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
I'm still surprised they didn't stick in Muppets, Marvel or Star Wars into these games. You would think at least Disney or Square would want them in it. Probably don't want to overshadow their crap Disney stuff.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 05:42 AM   #3
EricaKobe

PAPERDOER

I did it—I played Kingdom Hearts III, or the finely-cleaned vertical cut of it that Square Enix will flaunt, in any case. PAPERDOER What I found was not the slightest bit shocking: It's another mashup of Disney motion pictures and Final Fantasy tropes beyond any doubt to enchant enthusiasts of either, however doesn't appear like it'll illuminate any of the issues the arrangement has managed since the very first moment.
EricaKobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 08:51 AM   #4
Nem
Smash bro!

That's what i expected. Pretty cool! Looking forward to it.
Old 05-31-2018, 07:34 AM   #5
nathanwilliam

Project management can be termed as one of the most difficult and complex subjects for the students. This is due to the reason that, project management involves use of different software in doing the assignment, which will require expertise for the students. Moreover, in doing the project management assignment, students should have the knowledge about all the elements to be required in doing the assignment. However, it is also to be noted that students will require the external in doing the project management assignment properly.

In order to come up with a properly drafted assignment, students need to consider several aspects of assignment writing, where proofreading plays a crucial role. Apart from adding informative data and drafting the paper diligently, students are also required proofread and edit the copy carefully. However, at times, things tend to get difficult for students if especially they end up having little time in hand to read through the entire composition carefully. This is where the Proofreading services Australia, come into play. In addition to ensuring timely delivery of task, there are other vital advantages that one can enjoy on availing proofreading and editing assistance online. Here’s what you need to know.
nathanwilliam is offline   Reply With Quote