The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 09-23-2017, 01:54 AM   #1
Rubeus

Atelier Lydie & Suelle coming west for PS4, Switch, and PC in early 2018

Quote:
Atelier Lydie & Suelle coming west for PS4, Switch, and PC in early 2018

The conclusion to the Mysterious series of Atelier games.

Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings is coming to North America and Europe for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Steam in early 2018, publisher Koei Tecmo announced.

In Japan, the game is due out this winter for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PS Vita.

Here’s an overview of the game, via Koei Tecmo:

This latest entry to Gust’s popular Atelier franchise continues from Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book and Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey, concluding the Mysterious series with an all-new heart-warming narrative.

The gripping conclusion to the Mysterious series marks the 20th Anniversary for the Atelier franchise, following the tale of the alchemist twins – the reserved but caring Lydie Marlen, and the eccentric and carefree Suelle Marlen. The young twins work alongside their father at the family atelier, but due to his inexperience in alchemy they rarely see any customers. While working hard to hone their skills, the duo uncovers a mysterious-looking painting, and as they reach out to investigate the girls are drawn inside a world bountiful with rare materials… perfect for Alchemy! This fateful discovery is just the beginning of the twin’s adventure leading them to their joint goal… to run the best atelier in the country.

http://gematsu.com/2017/09/atelier-l...-pc-early-2018
Click for full size
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 09-23-2017, 08:38 AM   #2
Escaflowne2001
... ... ... ...

Like Neptunia I so behind at this point but I'll get caught up eventually.
Escaflowne2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 01:01 PM   #3
SavedFromSin
RAWR!!!

Same here. I love these games so I keep buying them, but I will never beat them all.

The above post wasn't checked for: spelling or grammatical errors, comma splices, awkward phrases, run-on sentences, subject-verb agreement, and other errors in the English language.
PSN=MrBear14518 XboxLive=Teaching Bear
SavedFromSin is offline   Reply With Quote