The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Microsoft Discussion

Old 05-24-2017, 08:32 AM   #1
ConsoleWarrior
Blizzack

Favorite Special Edition Xbox?

Hey everyone, let me say first off that I am loving this forum and thanks for accepting my membership request

I have always been a fan of the cool, special Xbox consoles that came out over the years. I first got a Crystal Xbox when I was younger and would just sit there and wonder how everything I was staring at was making the game that was on screen. I moved onto the Xbox 360 and after a couple of RROD's I went and got myself a Halo Reach special edition. I thought the sound effects that it had instead of the stock beeping for opening the disk tray were pretty cool, but after my friend showed me his Star Wars console I was very jealous.

When I finally accepted that the Xbox 360 was dead and got an Xbox One, I looked high and low to find a Halo 5 edition(guess what my favorite series is?) and was really impressed with it when I got it. I set up my Master Chief Helmet and Noble Statue around it which in my opinion looks sick but my girlfriend disagrees. What special edition consoles do you all have, and what are your favorites?

I took a look for some more limited editions after seeing the Gears of War one posted below. I found a Star Wars Xbox 360 with Kinect on www.used.forsale/australia and the sound effects on that are amazing! It sounds like R2-D2 and C3-PO which in my opinion looks sick.

Last edited by ConsoleWarrior; 05-27-2017 at 01:08 AM.
ConsoleWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 06:15 PM   #2
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

Never bought one because I'm a cheap ass but I've always wanted the Gears of War special edition console. I love that series and just flat out thought that console was beautiful.

"This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action."
BlindMaphisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 07:29 AM   #3
ConsoleWarrior
Blizzack

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindMaphisto View Post
Never bought one because I'm a cheap ass but I've always wanted the Gears of War special edition console. I love that series and just flat out thought that console was beautiful.

I have always thought that the controllers, consoles and pretty much everything that is designed with Gears of War in mind looks amazing, but I am not that big of a fan of the series. I did however get the hard steel copy of Gears of War 2 which is still sitting on the shelf.
ConsoleWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 10:52 AM   #4
bujeezus

Old 06-19-2017, 10:02 AM   #5
Princess Dai

I am a Halo fan, so at some point i figured i'd get the 1 TB Halo edition system!..It's amaizing if you are a Halo Fan!
Princess Dai is offline   Reply With Quote