The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Nintendo Discussion

Old 03-21-2017, 09:22 AM   #1
Rubeus

Seiken Densetsu Collection announced for Switch

I'd rather get these games on 3DS.

Quote:
Seiken Densetsu Collection announced for Switch -- Seiken Densetsu 1, 2, and 3 on a single cartridge.

Square Enix has announced Seiken Densetsu Collection, a collection of the first three Seiken Densetsu titles for Switch. It will launch physically and digitally in Japan on June 1 for 4,800 yen.

The collection includes:
  • Seiken Densetsu: Final Fantasy Gaiden (Final Fantasy Adventure / Mystic Quest) – Originally launched for Game Boy on June 28, 1991
  • Seiken Densetsu 2 (Secret of Mana) – Originally launched for Super Famicom on August 6, 1993
  • Seiken Densetsu 3 – Originally launched for Super Famicom on September 30, 1995
Both Seiken Densetsu 2 and Seiken Densetsu 3 support multiplayer with up to three players.

New features include quick-save, which allows you to save anywhere during gameplay, Music Mode, which lets you listen to the music of each game from the home screen, and Screen Change Mode, a Seiken Densetsu 1-exclusive mode which lets you choose from several screen sizes.

Watch the announcement trailer below. View artwork and a set of screenshots at the gallery. Visit the official website here.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/03/seiken-de...4jCvkb144MJ.99

Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 03-21-2017, 09:39 AM   #2
Hagane
Unlucky dog

Agreed on a 3ds release.

Seiken Desetsu 3 never had a worldwide release and it was the best of the saga, I don't know why square decided to scrap the system from Secret of Mana and SD3, it was awesome.
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 01:16 PM   #3
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 01:10 PM   #4
SavedFromSin
RAWR!!!

Sinful Sam and I dumped a lot of hours into Secret of Mana. Think he and I replayed that game like 5x since it was one of the first co-op RPGs on the SNES. Wish this would come west but not holding out hope.

The above post wasn't checked for: spelling or grammatical errors, comma splices, awkward phrases, run-on sentences, subject-verb agreement, and other errors in the English language.
PSN=MrBear14518 XboxLive=Teaching Bear
SavedFromSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 05:01 PM   #5
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
It's not impossible that it won't come out over here. Companies have been translating games that never came out over here before on the virtual console. We might even get Mother 3 one day if the rumors are right, possibly even a remake.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote