The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 01:51 AM   #1
Rubeus

Atelier Sophie and Nights of Azure coming to PC via Steam on February 7

That means the PS4 market is too small in Japan so they have to make the game available else where.

Quote:
Atelier Sophie and Nights of Azure coming to PC via Steam on February 7 - The first Gust titles to come to PC.

Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book and Nights of Azure are coming to PC via Steam on February 7, Koei Tecmo announced.

The two games will be the first titles from Gust, which in recent years has mainly developed for PlayStation platforms, to be released on PC.

Here’s an overview of each title:

Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book

Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book follows the exploits of young novice Alchemist Sophie Neuenmuller, who discovers she is the owner of an enigmatic book imbued with a soul. This Mysterious Book seems to hold all the secrets to the art of Alchemy, even going on to become Sophie’s mentor. As Sophie experiments with Alchemy throughout the story she unravels the book’s forgotten memories and eventually sets out to uncover the strange tale of its origin. Uncover the mysteries of Alchemy that have been hidden away and forgotten alongside Plachta, the Mysterious Book, and experiment with the Synthesis system to learn new alchemy recipes at any pace! Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book was originally released for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and PlayStation Vita handheld entertainment system.

Click for full size

Nights of Azure

Marking a new action-oriented and dark direction for GUST titles, Nights of Azure tells a tragic tale of two friends faced with impossible decisions that will test their loyalty to their quest – and to each other. In the kingdom of Ruswal, very few people leave their homes after nightfall, let alone have the strength and skill to take on the powerful, azure-blooded demons that plague the island. One of the best among these brave few is Arnice, a knight of great skill and power, who is assisted by her friend and priestess Lilysse in a quest to rid the land of these monsters. However, they soon find out that the solution to the island’s problems might not be as simple as defeating enemies in battle. Nights of Azure was previously exclusive to the PS4 system.

Click for full size

http://gematsu.com/2016/12/atelier-s...eam-february-7
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 12-18-2017, 08:55 AM   #2
baileyshaw437

This is a great news

Well this will be a great news to the gaming community because this will enable the users on pc to play these games on windows format also.
Old 05-29-2018, 01:04 PM   #3
matthew119

This is the great news for gamers because of this now gamers can play this game on pc. Research Paper Writing Help
Old 05-29-2018, 01:39 PM   #4
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
I like things that do games and help people with research papers and sluts and whores. Tell me how to buy paper air planes that can swim in the water. random link here.
Old 06-27-2018, 09:32 PM   #5
mikeur997

Well, this will be an awesome news to the gaming network since this will empower the clients on pc to play these diversions on windows design moreover. Best Dissertation Writing Services
Old 07-02-2018, 11:02 PM   #6
Caitlynkatesj13

That's great. My sister really like this game ^^
Old 07-03-2018, 12:49 AM   #7
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
If you want to see your sister again, you will give me the most beautiful things that aren't NOT associated with money gmail signin and they will be memories and moments you won't forget. Celebrate that moment, you will pass on them!

I love talking to bots.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:08 AM   #8
Reality
Sin and Punishment

I like bots to a degree but I have no idea the purpose of these ones. Who would take the time to program something so useless?