The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 07-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #1
Alucard

Endless Space

AHEROIUDGMATENWAJ~!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4x space combat game that actually looks awesome! Oh come to me my baby! You're on my horribly massive list but pushed up in front of a few other games. How I love PC gaming. Heres a review for it

http://www.hookedgamers.com/pc/endle...ticle-930.html

Game is on steam for $30. Single player and also multiplayer as expected of these. IGNs screens are pretty shit for whatever reason they have. Cant wait to get a huge fucking army of ships and live out moments from my own Legend of the Galactic Heroes battles.

Quote:
Snazzy space set 4X game Endless Space has finally launched, and brought with it a bombastic new trailer. It might start slow, with still images of humans exploring alien planets, but donít worry, you get your space war by the end.

Chris and Tom S have been quite taken with Endless Space so far. Itís a traditional turn based galactic conquering game, but with a smart battle system where you set up your fleet orders and then let them play out in glorious explodo-vision. It also has an impressively slick and accessible interface, letting you rapidly understand and control your empire, something a lot of other 4X games have struggled with in the past.
Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread