The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 06-22-2012, 07:42 AM   #166
Alucard

I dont think they'll always accept it. Diablo is just a very special type of game series to PC gamers so it got plenty of preferential treatment.
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:43 AM   #167
calintz
thank you based god

i'd happily move to the better game, torchlight, if my mates moved across too

d3 is more social for me, so with 20 or so real world mates on it (it's an asian thing i guess lol) - i'm stuck on d3
calintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:03 AM   #168
zechin
THERE IS NO BATHROOM!

Too used to Arenas on WoW. But Have to see how well the matchmaking system is going to work for PvP. It's always fun pwning other people. Equally frustrating if you get beat, but tis the spirit of competition. Same for SC2. From the looks of the upcoming patch, there's gonna be a PVP buff to either nerf or buff gear? *shrugs*
zechin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:22 PM   #169
Alucard

FUCK! I FINALLY got to Inferno, all I wanted to do was see what sort of drops I'd get and the game tells me NO YOU ARE NOT LEVEL 60 YET! NO ACCESS!! Fuck you blizzard.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:13 PM   #170
CongoJack
me fail english thats unpossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by calintz View Post
d3 is more social for me, so with 20 or so real world mates on it (it's an asian thing i guess lol) - i'm stuck on d3
Its not an asian thing, I'm in the same boat. Spider I wouldn't consider a 1k dps wand trash loot, that's a mil+ easy. Even without stats. But overall it does seem like shittier loot drops now after the patch. They really need to up the 60+ drop rates for act3/4. I shouldn't be getting more better quality loot in less time consistently from act1 than 3.
CongoJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:26 PM   #171
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
I thought the same so I tried to sell it....... NOTHING! not even bids for it. Bids were only at 200k
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:22 PM   #172
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
http://i.imgur.com/YGdKB.jpg

oh yah, don't use RMAH unless you like getting screwed cause apparently any problems with it.. BLIZZARD CAN'T FIX!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5913061829

also, LOL, they control the market and they are selling items on the RMAH, so crappy drop rates are to force to buy 250 dollar items....
Old 06-22-2012, 07:28 PM   #173
KingOfSentinels
Kossy

See Blizzard, don't just check it, double check it.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:30 PM   #174
spider-prime

oh yah, after watching more videos of torchlight 2, I'm probably going to buy the 4 pack over steam and give them to my friends.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:35 PM   #175
Alucard

Make sure you buy 20 so you give me some. Do we know if the game supports 4 players at once?
Old 06-22-2012, 07:38 PM   #176
KingOfSentinels
Kossy

Yeah, up to 4 players at once using Internet or LAN. And can also play it offline, amaaaazing! Also, since there's mod tools available at launch I'm sure someone could mod support for more players somewhere down the line. Loved Torchlight 1 mods. Blizzard explicitly prohibiting Diablo 3 modding was yet another retarded decision which has just ruined the game for me.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:49 PM   #177
spider-prime

what I liked for torchlight when I read about it was the development kits and people can add tons of new stuff to the game like they do skyrim.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:54 PM   #178
KingOfSentinels
Kossy

Yeah. Torchlight 1 modding was awesome, there's lots of good stuff that made the game better and I made tonnes of my own armour and models myself, and so would my friends, it was really fun. They didn't really have any development experience either and yet could make their own stuff, the interface is really easy and the game itself is simple and well made.

The Torchlight 2 tools are supposed to be even better too.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:54 PM   #179
Chronos
fuggit

I use persistent skeletons on my summoner and no fishing mod so fish drops (rarely) from mobs. Never felt the need to outright cheat and give myself godly items, since that would ruin the game for me.

I have a copy of torchlight 1 to gift on steam if anyone wants it.
Chronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 04:12 AM   #180
spider-prime

Anyone on here still play the game, I gave up on it myself.