The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Sony Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2012, 12:39 PM   #136
Einhander
The Risen Graphic Whore E-Penis!
 
Einhander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Mysterious Far East
Posts: 6,492
So by all rights I should be able to call you out for not owning a DS and a PSP and playing all the JRPGs I like because I think *those* are the best games are this gen.

You're denying yourself! You're stupid! etc.

See how silly it sounds?
__________________
Paper exe - PS3 is a great console with many good games and good features.

Alucard - My only mistake was playing it on the PC.

Joe Redifer - I keep buying this shit because my IQ is in the single digits.
Einhander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:40 PM   #137
Einhander
The Risen Graphic Whore E-Penis!
 
Einhander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Mysterious Far East
Posts: 6,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfSentinels View Post
From the guy who attempted to lecture me and Darren about how to emulate old games on new systems? That's rich.
Was I making false, ignorant statments about how you and Darren act? Nope.

Not the same.
__________________
Paper exe - PS3 is a great console with many good games and good features.

Alucard - My only mistake was playing it on the PC.

Joe Redifer - I keep buying this shit because my IQ is in the single digits.
Einhander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:40 PM   #138
darren
... lol
 
darren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ippy O Switch, UK
Posts: 11,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einhander View Post
So by all rights I should be able to call you out for not owning a DS and a PSP and playing all the JRPGs I like because I think *those* are the best games are this gen.

You're denying yourself! You're stupid! etc.

See how silly it sounds?
i have 4 ds's and two psps in my house thanks

/edit/ make that 3 ds's one of them is broken
__________________
Currently playing : Mass Effect 3
Playing next : Tales of the Abyss
Waiting on : Diablo 3
XBL Herr Lip Steam Butters' Bottom Bitch (http://steamcommunity.com/id/buttersbottombitch)
darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:41 PM   #139
Ernst
Registered User
 
Ernst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren316 View Post
i have 4 ds's and two psps in my house thanks
More fool you.
Ernst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:41 PM   #140
Einhander
The Risen Graphic Whore E-Penis!
 
Einhander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Mysterious Far East
Posts: 6,492
Are they yours or your kids?
__________________
Paper exe - PS3 is a great console with many good games and good features.

Alucard - My only mistake was playing it on the PC.

Joe Redifer - I keep buying this shit because my IQ is in the single digits.
Einhander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:44 PM   #141
KingOfSentinels
Kossy
 
KingOfSentinels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Engrand.
Posts: 5,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einhander View Post
Was I making false, ignorant statments about how you and Darren act? Nope.

Not the same.
Still said I have to know what I'm talking about, but you apparently don't have to. Nice double standard.
__________________
Currently Playing
'Too lazy to keep updating'
KingOfSentinels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:45 PM   #142
darren
... lol
 
darren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ippy O Switch, UK
Posts: 11,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einhander View Post
Are they yours or your kids?
what the cluck does that matter?

if you REALLY need to know for some odd reason.

1ds is mine, 1 is wifes (now broken by the daughter) the others the boys, psps are the kids .. BUT oddly enough i play on the psps to. why would i buy a third when there are two in the house already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
More fool you.
says a man who said he only has a ps3
__________________
Currently playing : Mass Effect 3
Playing next : Tales of the Abyss
Waiting on : Diablo 3
XBL Herr Lip Steam Butters' Bottom Bitch (http://steamcommunity.com/id/buttersbottombitch)
darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 01:15 PM   #143
Einhander
The Risen Graphic Whore E-Penis!
 
Einhander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Mysterious Far East
Posts: 6,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfSentinels View Post
Still said I have to know what I'm talking about, but you apparently don't have to. Nice double standard.
Not what I said. You don't want me to take anything you say out of context and "distort" it, but you're apparently free to. Nice double standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren316 View Post
what the cluck does that matter?
Because I was curious whether you actually used either of them. Having them in the house but not playing them isn't quite the same thing.
__________________
Paper exe - PS3 is a great console with many good games and good features.

Alucard - My only mistake was playing it on the PC.

Joe Redifer - I keep buying this shit because my IQ is in the single digits.
Einhander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 01:30 PM   #144
darren
... lol
 
darren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ippy O Switch, UK
Posts: 11,819
well it is if there is nothing left you want to play at the moment
__________________
Currently playing : Mass Effect 3
Playing next : Tales of the Abyss
Waiting on : Diablo 3
XBL Herr Lip Steam Butters' Bottom Bitch (http://steamcommunity.com/id/buttersbottombitch)
darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 01:44 PM   #145
Einhander
The Risen Graphic Whore E-Penis!
 
Einhander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Mysterious Far East
Posts: 6,492
Devil Survivor 2?
__________________
Paper exe - PS3 is a great console with many good games and good features.

Alucard - My only mistake was playing it on the PC.

Joe Redifer - I keep buying this shit because my IQ is in the single digits.
Einhander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 01:53 PM   #146
darren
... lol
 
darren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ippy O Switch, UK
Posts: 11,819
not been a fan of that stuff tbh so no .. but i could if i wanted to

tbh the only thing i rearly want to play right now is D3. works crippling my game time. So i play a lot of Age of empire Online at the mo, as i can play at home on my rig or on the move thanks to the power of Steam, and my free 3g dongle .. WHOOP WHOOP
__________________
Currently playing : Mass Effect 3
Playing next : Tales of the Abyss
Waiting on : Diablo 3
XBL Herr Lip Steam Butters' Bottom Bitch (http://steamcommunity.com/id/buttersbottombitch)
darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 06:21 PM   #147
Alucard
Registered User
 
Alucard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Australia
Posts: 32,639
If half the awesome indie games were listed as a game from Sony, they would be bought by console whores instantly.
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:20 PM   #148
Einhander
The Risen Graphic Whore E-Penis!
 
Einhander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Mysterious Far East
Posts: 6,492
If they were on disc I'd buy them. Whichever platform they were on.
__________________
Paper exe - PS3 is a great console with many good games and good features.

Alucard - My only mistake was playing it on the PC.

Joe Redifer - I keep buying this shit because my IQ is in the single digits.
Einhander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:43 PM   #149
Alucard
Registered User
 
Alucard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Australia
Posts: 32,639
This is why you have no PENIS!
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:45 PM   #150
justin_credible
Registered User
 
justin_credible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 6,271
If I download something, I expect it to be for free.
justin_credible is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.