The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Old 10-01-2011, 05:00 AM   #1
Alucard

COD online rage, 46 year old smacks around 13 year old

Fucking funny

Quote:
A man tracked down a 13-year-old schoolboy and throttled him after the boy killed his character in the online war game "Call of Duty", a court southwest of London heard.

Mark Bradford, 46, "lost it" after the 13-year-old teased him for being beaten and stormed over to where the boy had been playing the game, at his friend's house in Plymouth, the Daily Mail reports.

The unemployed father-of-three, who is said to have mental health issues, admitted one count of assault by beating at Plymouth Magistrates Court on September 29 and is due to be sentenced on October 24.

Bradford said he went after the boy, who he is thought to know because he is a friend of the boy's family, in a "moment of madness".

"I'd been playing the whole day and he was baiting me and baiting me and just would not shut up," Bradford told the court.

The court heard the attack ended when the 13-year-old's friend's mother pulled Bradford off the boy, leaving him with a scratched and reddened neck.

The teen's mother said it was pathetic that an adult would attack a child over the online game, where players act out war scenarios in real time and communicate with each other via microphones.

I've got zero sympathy for the kid since we all know 13 year olds on COD are the most annoying fucking creatures around. But since he's 13 he's automatically the victim. What the guy should do is after he gets charged, he should counter sue/charge the mother for allowing her kid to play a game he's too young to play which caused him endless stress and grief, and this would never have happened if the kid was not playing a game that states on the box he is too young to touch. Fucking stupid parents ruining games for everyone.
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 10-01-2011, 05:33 AM   #2
KingOfSentinels
Kossy

I think both parties are spastics. The 13 year old for being a classic annoying COD retard, and then the 46 year old for thinking attacking a 13 year old was a good idea.
Old 10-01-2011, 06:20 AM   #3
darren
... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
Fucking funny

I've got zero sympathy for the kid since we all know 13 year olds on COD are the most annoying fucking creatures around. But since he's 13 he's automatically the victim. What the guy should do is after he gets charged, he should counter sue/charge the mother for allowing her kid to play a game he's too young to play which caused him endless stress and grief, and this would never have happened if the kid was not playing a game that states on the box he is too young to touch. Fucking stupid parents ruining games for everyone.
when a 46 year old drives to a 13 year olds house and throttles him funnily enough he is the victim .. dear god grow up .. you would probebly had said the same dumb ass shit he he had driven there and shoved a cock up the kids ass . 'yeah no sympathy .. he plays cod'
XBL Herr Lip Steam Butters' Bottom Bitch (http://steamcommunity.com/id/buttersbottombitch)
darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 06:37 AM   #4
Alucard

Lighten up Mr Darren. Everyone knows majority of kids today are absolute little cunts. Obviously its wrong for him to do that to a kid, but in todays day and age kids think they're invincible because noones allowed to touch them. 'save the children' and all that. So they say and do whatever they like because hardly anyone says anything back because they are 'kids'. For all you know he was part of the riots that happened in england where kids were roaming around saying GOVERNMENT IS SHIT WE DESERVE FREE STUFF THIS IS FUN! Pretty sure you wont defend any of them if some adult decided to just beat the crap out of them on the street while they were doing their bit.

I know you're only defending him cause you're a dad yourself. But I'm pretty sure your kids arent retarded. My friends workmate here laughs when his 12 year old swears and throws his controller around when he dies in COD. He calls him at work and the dad tells him to fuck off, dont call him at work, he doesnt want to hear about how he got sent home from school again. Seriously, the mother should get charged too. End of. I remember when online gaming was simple entertainment. Now the term '13 year olds on COD' is the main stay when describing online gaming. At least for xbox.
Old 10-01-2011, 06:51 AM   #5
darren
... lol

Also 46 year old play cod on a console? Clearly a pedo using psn to groom
XBL Herr Lip Steam Butters' Bottom Bitch (http://steamcommunity.com/id/buttersbottombitch)
darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:04 AM   #6
zechin
THERE IS NO BATHROOM!

At 13 you should still respect your elders imo.
zechin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:09 AM   #7
Alucard

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren316 View Post
Also 46 year old play cod on a console? Clearly a pedo using psn to groom
Its true. No self respecting adult would be playing an fps on a console. Thats kids stuff.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:57 AM   #8
Icarus4578
Virtuosity of Excellence

The adult was wrong to do what he did, but it's also the fault of bad parenting, giving their children way too much leeway. Parents ought to be able to discipline their children when they get out of line, but these days they're afraid to because the nanny state is looking for any excuse to take their children away, so they just send them to "time out" (lame) or some other such nonsense.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:58 PM   #9
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
If I was the mother I would have gouged his eyes out!
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 02:15 PM   #10
Reality
Sin and Punishment

Sounds like Justice was served to me.
Old 10-01-2011, 02:19 PM   #11
Einhander
The Risen Graphic Whore E-Penis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
If I was the mother I would have gouged his eyes out!
The kid's?

Alucard - My only mistake was playing it on the PC.

Joe Redifer - I keep buying this shit because my IQ is in the single digits.
Einhander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 03:20 PM   #12
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
Its true. No self respecting adult would be playing an fps on a console. Thats kids stuff.
I hate you.

"I had a perfect nightmare on a starry torrid sea, I am cast in prison by a crippled demon's plea, The demon has three faces all are laughing down at me, The Banker with his filthy lucre sets the game astride, The General with raging might lets forth a battle cry, The Judge locks now the metal tomb where I am meant to die, But vengeance is a brutal beast not held by any cell, My wit is steeled my blade is wet so sound the reapers bell, Banker, Judge and General you all shall burn in hell."
BlindMaphisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 05:54 PM   #13
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einhander View Post
The kid's?
Both!

If unless my kid was actually making funny observations to the guy's skill in the game, than it's ok, but it's just you're a fat gay jew like most 13 year old's insults are, than I would have smacked him around saying BE MORE FUNNY!

and then I would have kicked the 46's year old man in the nads for actually caring what some random person on the internet is saying to him despite his age.

Get better at the game and insult him back! The kid would probably whine just as much as he did.

I play games with a lot of kids, and some are actually afraid to speak on the mic on fear that the over aged dorks still living in their parent's basement will make fun of them. durr durr, play again when your ball's drops is the usual insult to kids.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:04 AM   #14
Badrats Studio
Hate it or Love it ヽ(̀ώ )ゝ✧

Location: Medan, Sumatera Utara, Republic Indonesia, South-East Asia
But letting a 13 years old playing Rated-M game ... what was his parents thinking ?

I thought rating system works at States ...
Currently Playing : Eternal Sonata [PS3] - God Of War Ascension [PS3]
Badrats Studio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:53 AM   #15
Shipper/Reciever
Yes, I realize I spelled"Receiver" wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badrats Studio View Post

I thought rating system works at States ...
What do you mean? If the parents don't care, then kids will play what they want. The rating system only serves to educate the people who bother to research the game. Didn't the supreme court make some sort of ruling last spring about how it was illegal to prohibit the sale of M rated games to minors?
Shipper/Reciever is offline   Reply With Quote