The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 03-11-2012, 11:19 PM   #586
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
does anyone here play Dungeon Defenders over steam?

They have a new achievement for beating every challenge on Hardcore Nightmare mode and it will unlock a secret reward. I did some sleuthing and I found it before the update is even out!

It's the companion cube as a pet!

Trendy, you cheeky bastards. super secret my ass. I found it on the web easily though your own websites! They updated their sites with companion cube.png images. lollol
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:58 PM   #587
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

I own it but haven't played it. I might have to start. Wants my companion³

I'm vaguely proud of that one.

"I had a perfect nightmare on a starry torrid sea, I am cast in prison by a crippled demon's plea, The demon has three faces all are laughing down at me, The Banker with his filthy lucre sets the game astride, The General with raging might lets forth a battle cry, The Judge locks now the metal tomb where I am meant to die, But vengeance is a brutal beast not held by any cell, My wit is steeled my blade is wet so sound the reapers bell, Banker, Judge and General you all shall burn in hell."
BlindMaphisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:44 AM   #588
Alucard

I have it but playing on that mode will kill me instantly.
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:12 AM   #589
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
I'm really enjoying it, tower defense mixed with RPG stuff is a good mix.
Old 03-13-2012, 03:09 AM   #590
spider-prime

tee hee, I told the forums for DD and they deleted my posts and want my steam info! I'm afraid they want to ban me from the game! AHHHHHHHHHH!

So it is true what I found out.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:39 AM   #591
Alucard

Trouble maker. I'd ban you too!
Old 03-13-2012, 05:00 AM   #592
spider-prime

lol damn, they fixed their site.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:13 AM   #593
Alucard

I'd still ban you even if there wasnt any reason to.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:45 AM   #594
spider-prime

Nobody can stay mad at me, I'm too lovable!
Old 03-13-2012, 10:08 AM   #595
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

Your steam info is in your sig and you're talking about the update so if they have google you might be screwed unless you hide your info for awhile.
"I had a perfect nightmare on a starry torrid sea, I am cast in prison by a crippled demon's plea, The demon has three faces all are laughing down at me, The Banker with his filthy lucre sets the game astride, The General with raging might lets forth a battle cry, The Judge locks now the metal tomb where I am meant to die, But vengeance is a brutal beast not held by any cell, My wit is steeled my blade is wet so sound the reapers bell, Banker, Judge and General you all shall burn in hell."
Old 03-14-2012, 06:44 AM   #596
spider-prime

nah, they can't ban me for their own mistake, I just noticed it and shared it a bit. The update comes out tomorrow anyways. Most people are going to find out what it is after a day or 2, doing the challenges on NM aren't hard at all, I've already done them all myself.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:20 PM   #597
Alucard

Some excellent sales on. Orcs Must Die is one huge discount. LA Noir half price, and Majesty 2 at a delicious price.

Old 03-14-2012, 06:07 PM   #598
bujeezus

definitely grabbing orcs must die. jesus that's less than a pack o smokes an i'd be willin to bet i won't get cancer either. win/win!

note: they have orcs must die, goty edition for $5! woot!
Old 03-14-2012, 06:22 PM   #599
KingOfSentinels
Kossy

Very few games giver you cancer now. We live in a better world!
Old 03-14-2012, 06:30 PM   #600
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

Picked up Orcs. Strategic thinking mixed with visceral combat. I had no idea this game was that great.