The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 11-20-2011, 01:15 PM   #451
Alucard

Everyone I know with an xbox never finished oblivion or morrowind. They were all like OMGOMG PRETTY bought it first day, played it for a few, then moved on to halo.

Actually I'm curious. Since theres online stats with fucking achievements, is there any place that shows games completed to just logged on with them?
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:20 PM   #452
KingOfSentinels
Kossy

Only way you can do that is Steam achievements. Tells you total time logged and you can see how many people have a 'Game Completed' sort of achievement. But I don't think it's possible to see that stuff about any other game, unless the developers release it.

Would be interesting to see it though.
Old 11-20-2011, 01:26 PM   #453
darren
... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
Everyone I know with an xbox never finished oblivion or morrowind. They were all like OMGOMG PRETTY bought it first day, played it for a few, then moved on to halo.

Actually I'm curious. Since theres online stats with fucking achievements, is there any place that shows games completed to just logged on with them?
you keep kidding yourself
XBL Herr Lip Steam Butters' Bottom Bitch (http://steamcommunity.com/id/buttersbottombitch)
darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 03:50 PM   #454
Alucard

No, everyone I know locally. I know because I know them. Maybe everyone in new york has completed the game on their 360, in all its non modded goodness. But here, I dont know anyone who completed it. PC on the other hand.
Old 11-21-2011, 02:44 AM   #455
calintz
thank you based god

well as a sydney sider, everyone i know finished it on pc - never bothered with a console purchase
calintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:31 AM   #456
Alucard

Maybe the majority that completed it on xbox are in america since they're too thick to own a gaming rig.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:48 AM   #457
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
Maybe the majority that completed it on xbox are in america since they're too thick to own a gaming rig.
On behalf of America kiss my whole entire ass.
"I had a perfect nightmare on a starry torrid sea, I am cast in prison by a crippled demon's plea, The demon has three faces all are laughing down at me, The Banker with his filthy lucre sets the game astride, The General with raging might lets forth a battle cry, The Judge locks now the metal tomb where I am meant to die, But vengeance is a brutal beast not held by any cell, My wit is steeled my blade is wet so sound the reapers bell, Banker, Judge and General you all shall burn in hell."
BlindMaphisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 11:44 AM   #458
Alucard

Since its an american ass it would take me 4 weeks to traverse its girth.
Old 11-21-2011, 02:17 PM   #459
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

You Aussies are sure thorough.
"I had a perfect nightmare on a starry torrid sea, I am cast in prison by a crippled demon's plea, The demon has three faces all are laughing down at me, The Banker with his filthy lucre sets the game astride, The General with raging might lets forth a battle cry, The Judge locks now the metal tomb where I am meant to die, But vengeance is a brutal beast not held by any cell, My wit is steeled my blade is wet so sound the reapers bell, Banker, Judge and General you all shall burn in hell."
Old 11-23-2011, 05:18 PM   #460
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
nobody's posting of the awesome deals right now at steam! I just got Orcs must die for 3 dollars! WOOOOOOOO!
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 05:52 PM   #461
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

Is Duke Nukem 6 dollars worth of fun?
Old 11-23-2011, 06:20 PM   #462
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
probably not, i was tempted also, but I said fuck it.

stranger's wrath is more worth it.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:23 PM   #463
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
probably not, i was tempted also, but I said fuck it.

stranger's wrath is more worth it.
Is getting a free HD remake soon, thought I'd mention it in case people didn't know. I played trough it like three times on the xbox and the only reason I havn't played trough it on the pc yet is because I want to see it in HD. Particularly the cut scenes.
Old 11-24-2011, 02:13 AM   #464
spider-prime

Orcs must die is awesome! Everyone should buy it!
Old 11-24-2011, 04:51 PM   #465
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

Fallout New Vegas 5 bucks. Expansions 2.50. Already own the main game but never picked up the expansions.