The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Old 01-02-2010, 09:19 AM   #1
Paper exe
Pwnd

Car Accident!

I need to note that my head fails to comprehend this incident. I am irritated and thus allowed to speak what ever manner I please. I earn that right, for this post at lest.

Yesterday Friday at 8 pm near our gate an old man got run over by a car. Blood split all over the place and his cloths scatterd around. The man was completely destroyed.
Driver was driving very fast and simply run him over. Worst, it was on a narrow neighborhood no room for fast driving and we had a huge bum (not sure if it is the right word. What I mean is a higher curved ground that aims to slow down cars).
Note that there are two drivers in the case. The killer in one hand and the witness, who is my personal driver (yes I am too lazy and busy to drive by my self. I let some one else do it, some times at lest).

This incident is outrageous in so many ways.
1. It toke place at 8 pm. Very early time. One except many activities at that time.Yet the faq was careless
2-I was there, at home and I knew heard or felt nothing about it. It was as nothing happened.
3-The vulgar driver of ours witnessed everything the moment the old man crossed the road and the moment he was run over by the reckless driver, and did not tell any one neither the police or me (or any of the household).
4-The creep driver did not wright the number of the car and did not testify probably nor did he care. He testified as follows " it was a Nissan or a Toyota...not sure."! Not sure on the end pretty much killed his reliability. Thankfully some other witness saw it and write the car number down. It is on investigation at the moment. And no, the vulgar driver did not put that in mind he probably didn't know there was another witness.
5-Not complying was not the worst part. The driver could not testify on "what happened after the incident" because as he say it " I went to the kitchen, to the fridge and eat "Humous"!"

I wanna ask! How can some one have an appetite immediately after seeing and old man getting horribly slathered!?

Last edited by Paper exe; 01-02-2010 at 02:20 PM.
Paper exe is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 10:47 AM   #2
Alucard

You need to hurry up and become a judge paper so you can put all these people in jail for us.
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:20 PM   #3
Nindalf

i drive a nissan. :O
Nindalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:37 PM   #4
Zachalmighty
Future Demon King

Case closed.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:09 PM   #5
Kiuju2k
Oh no!

Paper, I simply don't understand you or the life you live. I do understand your story though. Guy is probably scared of retaliation.

Zechin
Kiuju2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:31 PM   #6
Paper exe
Pwnd

No way. The killer is probably some faq skinny teenager showing off by driving fast. No one to be fared off. A civilian killed someone by accident. wasn't a real crime.

As simply put that vulgar driver is being his vulgar self.

Last edited by Paper exe; 01-02-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:42 PM   #7
Sinful Sam
gnarf! gnarf!

wow. That must be have been very ugly...

STEAM: Sinfulsam
PSN: Sinfulsam
Live Gamertag: Sinful Sam
3DS Code: 1461-6914-4192 (PM me your code if you add me)
Sinful Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:53 PM   #8
Joe Redifer
Olé!

Paper, the proper word is "bump" for what you were trying to say. We call them "speed bumps" here. Usually they are installed on streets because somone's mom is afraid cars will run over their kids because they are too lazy to watch them.

Oh, and Paper.... you do realize that the guy that was killed near where you live will likely haunt your room as a ghost while you sleep. He will look very mangled so it might be best to stay hidden under the covers until sunlight comes.
Joe Redifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:09 PM   #9
eastx
The Fighting Bomber

Joe's right. You need to look into ghost protection ASAP.
eastx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 02:07 AM   #10
Alucard

Fly me over paper. I'll get rid of the ghost for you and live in your mansion. Then I'll be able to give you all my life knowledge and help you grow as a person.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:28 AM   #11
Badrats Studio
Hate it or Love it ヽ(•̀ω•́ )ゝ✧

Location: Medan, Sumatera Utara, Republic Indonesia, South-East Asia
The humanity is dying. Simply as that.
Currently Playing : Eternal Sonata [PS3]
Badrats Studio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:22 PM   #12
Paper exe
Pwnd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Redifer View Post

Oh, and Paper.... you do realize that the guy that was killed near where you live will likely haunt your room as a ghost while you sleep. He will look very mangled so it might be best to stay hidden under the covers until sunlight comes.
Since you mentioned it I am not gonna hid it. About an hour after the accident I felt like some one watching me at night. Too quick to be able to see him, but I do occasionally see part of his beard edge. Apparently he have a long beard too long to be out of sight. That long beard of his must represent his seniority level.

Quote:
Fly me over paper. I'll get rid of the ghost for you and live in your mansion. Then I'll be able to give you all my life knowledge and help you grow as a person.
Please do. I do have another bigger emptier mansion a bit north from the capital. Plenty of ghosts there you can stay there to get rip of those ghosts. I'll visit you from now and then for more wisdom.
I also have a farm way far in the north. Area name is roughly translated to "grave mother" as the name suggests plenty of ghosts there. Nasty (!) once may I add.
Old 01-03-2010, 01:29 PM   #13
Alucard

Ok I'll take the mansion. If possible I would like to stick nindalf in the farm.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:53 AM   #14
Nindalf

Paper, have I ever told you you're my favourite person and would like to be friends with you?

And don't listen to Alucard, he only loves you for your money.
Nindalf is offline   Reply With Quote