The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Nintendo Discussion

Old 09-09-2009, 07:26 AM   #1
Dane
punto_mod

Pokemon Platinum-HELP?

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else has one of the DS pokemon games, and could help me out?

I want a Nidoran Male, but cant catch one till ive like finished the game. But i want it now. Dont suppose anyone has one of these and would be willing to trade it with me for something? I dont have anything decent, so it'd just be a quick favor really...

We'd have to exchange friend codes and everything, but if anyone would like to help me out, id appreciate it! thanks
Dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 03:48 PM   #2
SuperAngelo64
Hourglass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane View Post
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else has one of the DS pokemon games, and could help me out?

I want a Nidoran Male, but cant catch one till ive like finished the game. But i want it now. Dont suppose anyone has one of these and would be willing to trade it with me for something? I dont have anything decent, so it'd just be a quick favor really...

We'd have to exchange friend codes and everything, but if anyone would like to help me out, id appreciate it! thanks
Yeah, my AIM is SuperAngelo64.

I'll give you a Nidoran Male egg. You can trade me anything, I don't really care. But if you have a Piplup egg that'd be cool.

Just give me 15 minutes or so to let my prized Nidoking fuck a Ditto.
SuperAngelo64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:04 PM   #3
Zachalmighty
Future Demon King

Ditto is a fucking pimp. He especially loves my Ferilagator and Larvitar.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:15 PM   #4
SuperAngelo64
Hourglass

Is your Feraligator legit or hax? How did you get a Johto starter? I'll trade you something for an egg.

Dane, I gotta go for a few hours now, try and catch me later tonight.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:49 PM   #5
Zachalmighty
Future Demon King

My Ferilagator was from the Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness game. But sadly, until I beat it again I won't have another one. When I beat the game again, I'll make you eggs of all the johto starters.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:32 PM   #6
Paper exe
Pwnd

If you own platinum why don't you catch it yourself?!
You don't just encounter him. First you need to get the national dex. Beating the game wouldn't do you any good. When Prof Oak update your pokedex to a national dex he'll give you a key item called "poke radar" use that one route 201 and you'll encounter plenty. You can also encounter a Nidorino on two other routes by the pokeradar. He is actually the easiest to obtain compared to other Pokeradar pokemon not that they are hard to begin with.

If you are really jinxed and only a female appear you can always breed it. 50% chances to get a male.

It is always better to have your pokemon learn an egg move or two they are usually the strongest and also a good idea to have one of the parents to be from a different country and languge. Using the GTS would be best because if you did chances to hatch a shiny is like three or four time higher than normal.

PS: I think you are probably aren't using the Pokradar or don't know how to use one probably. That sound to be the problem to me at lest.
Tell you what if you want it that badly and angleo or anyone else didn’t give you a male nidoran and a week have passed just send me a PM and ’ll be sure to give you one.

Quote:
Is your Feraligator legit or hax? How did you get a Johto starter? I'll trade you something for an egg.
lol that's way off. Getting them from third generation was the first thing that come to mind.

I wonder what would you assume when you hear that just yesterday I got two Jirachis the one on sapphire version and ruby version. Legit and not haxed either. You encounter it in rugged terrain in pal park and when you do the regular text of “A wild [insert pokemon name] appeared” is replaced with "Wow! Jirachi the wish maker" then something like “closing by” I think..Forget what they say on the last part exactly.

Last edited by Paper exe; 09-09-2009 at 10:35 PM.
Paper exe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:13 AM   #7
Paper exe
Pwnd

You know what just forget about all what I said. I'll give you eggs of very special nidoran. You know why because that how a proper trade or a gift in your case should be like. I'll give you six and you pick one to raise just in case if the first two were crap.

Don't forget to check their quality in the battle tower there is a guy on the top right that would simply tell you.

If you are interested just tell me and I'll make the eggs but you need to wait for a day or two. It is a special nidoran after all.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:39 PM   #8
Mr.KUNG-FU
Chōhatsu Densetsu

I don't mean to hijack someone else's topic but I'm looking for Kanto/Hoenn starters and I can supply any Johto/Shinoh starter as a fair trade.
Mr.KUNG-FU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:46 PM   #9
Paper exe
Pwnd

I got what you want and can do a trade for nothing, but I am feeling like a jerk today so I wouldn't give you these pokemon.

In one hand I should be nice and give you, but on the other I don't feel like it. If you need them badly then I am really sorry nothing I can do with my mood swings. You may try to fix that, but I cannot guaranty you much. It all depends on your skill on fixing and changing people emotion toward you.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:29 PM   #10
Mr.KUNG-FU
Chōhatsu Densetsu

Silly Paper. Trix are for kids.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:36 PM   #11
Paper exe
Pwnd

Honestly not helping your self here. I don't know what the heck that supposed to mean so obviously you fail. Torchic was slashed out of the list now. You need to try better than that. Some penalty might as well cancel a whole reign. Would have canceled kanto starters if it wasn't for that smiley face, by the way.
Old 09-17-2009, 12:10 AM   #12
Mr.KUNG-FU
Chōhatsu Densetsu

I'll find 'em elsewhere. Appreciate the humor though.
Old 09-17-2009, 12:33 AM   #13
Paper exe
Pwnd

hey don't leave me! All of a sudden I am feeling generous you can have torchic!1! No reason to be upset and walk away like that.

And better yet if you could beat my rock type team I'll give you the kanto starters the once that you got so mad about. All three of them. happy?
Old 09-17-2009, 03:40 AM   #14
SuperAngelo64
Hourglass

Protip: Paper hates starters.
Old 09-17-2009, 12:04 PM   #15
Paper exe
Pwnd

I love them but hate people who make a team that’s mainly composed of them. Many do that mainly because they are hard to obtain and each make a different type. In their stupid mind it is the perefct balance but it really is not, far from it may I add. Water and grass for instance don’t match and are very similar. You are getting no type advantages with these two around. Thing is a good pokemon could be made without the need to relay on type advantages, but sarcastically type advantages is the only thing they are looking for in their team and they know no other way of battling. Retard people! Hard to like!

Angleo was a bit special so he made a team mainly composed of starters. Stupid Angleo! STUPID!