The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 08-25-2017, 10:04 AM   #5851
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
oh yah, just ordered for Ys Origin PS4 physical copy from limited run games. only 3000 copies are being made!
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 10:33 PM   #5852
Nem
Smash bro!

I got it digitally on the vita not long ago. It's a huge game ( 2.7Gigs) and has long load times at the start-up. But it's the gameplay from 6 and oath that i enjoyed.

I will probably delete it once i beat it cause it uses so much room on the memory card though. I don't have the luxury of physical copy. ;)
Old 08-26-2017, 05:39 AM   #5853
Escaflowne2001
... ... ... ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
oh yah, just ordered for Ys Origin PS4 physical copy from limited run games. only 3000 copies are being made!
They actually changed it so it's made to order so as many can order in a 24hr period and the orders will be fulfilled. Only the LE had a limited number of copies.
Escaflowne2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 01:52 PM   #5854
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
That's what I got.
Old 09-04-2017, 05:21 AM   #5855
Escaflowne2001
... ... ... ...

August pick ups. Uncharted is a really good addition to the series not just a cheap cash-in.

Escaflowne2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 05:42 AM   #5856
spider-prime

I bought Playerunknown's Battleground........... and refunded it right away, oh god, that game plays like shit. I don't understand all the praise it is getting. It's a garbage game that would have been popular back in 1998 but would be extremely dated now. The game moves like you were hit with a crowbar to the knee. So clunky, I just couldn't get into it, I didn't like having to get a new game when you died. I even killed 10 guys during one match with just my fists for shits and giggles. Even that was boring to do. It feels horrible like DayZ does. Another game, that I don't get the hype around.

It seems like people just like both games cause it's a massive map, which I find boring trying to find people in cause there isn't anything special about the maps, cause they feel like from old early 3d games from the 90s.

They don't even let me die when I jump out of the plane and force me to open my parachute! BOOOO I want to land on someone!

I don't recommend it. There are better games out there.
Old 09-09-2017, 11:14 PM   #5857
Hagane
Unlucky dog

Well, Playerunknowns Battlegrounds is still an early access game. While I do find interesting the theme of survivalism, some team work and beating the crap out of people with a frying pan I dislike the overall early access BS especially when in this good times a lot of people are so conformist with games that need a lot of fixing and companies charging full price for a very mediocre work.
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 05:27 PM   #5858
spider-prime

I don't trust early access anyways, I know most devs just use it so people bitch less at their shitty ass game.

Like Final Fantasy 11, I was in the Alpha for that game, it was impossible to play the way they had it.... it got released........ IT WAS STILL THE SAME! The only difference was, it ran better without hiccups or crashes, that was basically it.

I like the idea too behind battlegrounds, but it was too much like DayZ for my liking, cause I couldn't stand that game, it was shit too.
Old 09-11-2017, 02:52 PM   #5859
Einhander
The Risen Graphic Whore E-Penis!

Play Asia also has a version of Ys Origins.

Fuck Limited Scalpers and their shitty print runs.

Alucard - My only mistake was playing it on the PC.

Joe Redifer - I keep buying this shit because my IQ is in the single digits.
Einhander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 03:48 PM   #5860
spider-prime

holy crap, they do! damn, I could have saved some money lol
Old 09-12-2017, 11:42 AM   #5861
Einhander

Sorry dude.

They also have one for Wonder Boy. I'm going to go to Hong Kong sometime next week and see if I can track some of this stuff, along with Caladrius Blaze, down.

Old 09-12-2017, 01:39 PM   #5862
spider-prime

I really should look up if it is out anywhere else before trying to get from them then.
Old 09-14-2017, 01:05 AM   #5863
Einhander

Caladrius Blaze is getting a Limited Run but it's been on Play Asia forever.

Old 09-15-2017, 03:44 AM   #5864
spider-prime

more expensive tho. I just saw that also. With our dollar doing better, it's almost 10 dollars cheaper and after my last time of ordering from play-asia, I had my package held at customs for 5 months. You have to have it shipped by UPS, fedex, DHL, and not normal airmail if you want it fast and that adds even more to it.

Damn, drugs coming into Canada from China! It's holding up all my packages that I'm getting from there! Funny thing is, some still come on time while others are taking months.
Old 09-22-2017, 11:57 AM   #5865
bujeezus

Just pre-ordered Hob from GOG and they threw Stories in for free. Haven't tried it yet but it doesn't look half bad. I cannot wait to play Hob.