The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 06-29-2017, 10:32 PM   #5836
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
Giving my old PS4 to my nephew cause he loves to play marvel heroes on the PC, but his dad won't let him on the computer often cause he's paranoid he will break it.
But since it is out on PS4, I figured, his birthday is coming up, good gift since he will never get one cause my brother only plays on his PC for games and hates console crap, so he avoids it like the plague, doesn't care if the kids want them. lol

He's re living that moment on Full House with John Stamos and the twins. MEAN DADDY! *hopes people know that episode.*
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 08:37 PM   #5837
Drunken Savior

I loved this game before it was cool to do so. Ever since FFXII, I adored every CRPG that's used a 'Gambit System' and I kinda get annoyed when I have to take time out of a turned based RPG to do the monotonous tasks that take no decision making whatsoever. My love for this game over the years for it has only grown and while I loved playing it on my emulator in HD, there are limits to what an emulator can do...like upgrade text. So I'm excited to tear into this. I'll probably buy it when it comes out on PC as well, too.

Games I'm hyped for
The Last of Us Part 2, RE2 Remake, The Last Night

Current Platforms:
PC (i7-7700K, 16GB, GTX 980Ti), Wii U, PS4
Drunken Savior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 10:59 PM   #5838
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
argh, don't preorder from Walmart, they keep charging your card and then my bank put a stop on my card cause of it. I ordered a few games cause they had a e3 deal of getting the games for 49.99 CDN, 30 dollars off from certain games, so it was worth it.... but I'm getting charged 49.99 every few days and one was a refund but I'm missing 100 dollars from my account now. Emailed them, hopefully they can fix this problem.

Very annoying.
Old 07-25-2017, 12:29 AM   #5839
Drunken Savior

Me in 2014: Amiibos are stupid and you're stupid for buying them.

Me in 2017:
Click for full size

Games I'm hyped for
The Last of Us Part 2, RE2 Remake, The Last Night

Current Platforms:
PC (i7-7700K, 16GB, GTX 980Ti), Wii U, PS4
Drunken Savior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 02:00 AM   #5840
Einhander
The Risen Graphic Whore E-Penis!

Me in 2017: Amiibos are stupid and you're stupid for buying them.

Alucard - My only mistake was playing it on the PC.

Joe Redifer - I keep buying this shit because my IQ is in the single digits.
Einhander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 06:11 AM   #5841
Hagane
Unlucky dog

That guy later in 2018 (grasp the future): Amiibos are stupid and whoever buys them is stupid.
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 09:11 AM   #5842
bujeezus

That's 2 preorders for the SNES that have sold out (that I'm aware of). Damn it!
Old 07-25-2017, 02:15 PM   #5843
spider-prime

I got one preordered from amazon Germany just cause I said fuck it, if I have a chance, I will just get any of them, but even if I get a NA SNES classic, I'm still going to keep it just for collection.
Old 07-31-2017, 03:59 PM   #5844
bujeezus

Picked up Moon Hunter for Xbone. Played a little Saturday nite, solo, then me and my wife spent alot of time on it Sunday, co-op. A few crash to home incidents, but aside from that, it's a really fun game.
Old 07-31-2017, 04:28 PM   #5845
spider-prime

I just got Hey pikman and miitopia. Next week! Megaman Legacy 2!
Old 08-05-2017, 12:28 PM   #5846
Escaflowne2001
... ... ... ...

Looks like Photobucket changed there image hosting rules so all my previous images went kaput, lol.

Escaflowne2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 06:20 PM   #5847
spider-prime

Got sonic mania collector's edition for the switch. Love it, the memories of Sonic 3 are back! I recommend it to any sonic fan.

The stuff with the collector's edition is pretty cool, I love the mini ring with genesis cart the most, it's a nice solid metal ring. feels awesome to hold.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:34 PM   #5848
bujeezus

Picked up Bullet Soul on Xbone (360 backwards compatible title they added when I wasn't looking). Really enjoying it.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:41 PM   #5849
spider-prime

Just preordered for the Samus new 3ds XL limited edition. This is my tenth 3ds! If I didn't get them basically for free, I wouldn't be buying them, love the discounts I'm allowed to get only costing me the taxes! MWHAHAHAHAH! Too bad I can only get one, or I would sell them to people.
Old 08-22-2017, 01:40 PM   #5850
spider-prime

The Super NES classic is mineeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Just got one preordered.