The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Old 04-16-2007, 05:53 PM   #1
Alucard

Shooting in a US university

Sickening. At the moment theres 31 dead, 32 if you count the cowardly bastard who killed himself by the sounds of it.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/16/vte...ing/index.html
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 05:56 PM   #2
welshfreak
: )

Jesus Holy Christ. I'm in shock. There are no words.
welshfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:01 PM   #3
Nindalf

what makes him cowardly?
Nindalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:03 PM   #4
justin_credible

Largest shooting (not just school shooting, worst shooting period) in the history of the United States.
justin_credible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:22 PM   #5
Paper exe
Pwnd

How immoral and mutuant like!
If one car gotten stolen, we get scared and feel unsecured. what would happen to us if only half of what one of these many American garpages happen to us!?
Paper exe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:26 PM   #6
Lin Kuei
It's freakin' big.

Horrible, but not particularly surprising. It's something of a perennial occurrence. I'm vaguely curious about why this stuff keeps happening.
Lin Kuei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:28 PM   #7
jojjy_ugnick
Mr All-Beef Patties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin Kuei
Horrible, but not particularly surprising. I'm vaguely curious about why this stuff keeps happening.
It's all the Paxil and other pills they're all hopped up on, urinating it out and ultimately contaminating the water supply. (among other things)
jojjy_ugnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:37 PM   #8
Paper exe
Pwnd

Quote:
Horrible, but not particularly surprising. It's something of a perennial occurrence. I'm vaguely curious about why this stuff keeps happening.
Maybe it has something to do with retarded people obtaining guns!? Retarded mutants are in some cases worst than fresh, pure criminals. Retarded mutuant, almost always put their selfs in trouble for being so dumb and retarded and there are more of them. apparently they are too dumb and retarded to get a gun if it was hard to get. They use it (gun) in the attempt to suicide and/or express their sick psychologist illness and how a big loser they are.
Paper exe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:59 PM   #9
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

33 last count not including the shooter.

this is particularly scary since it's only about a hundred miles from where I live.
"I had a perfect nightmare on a starry torrid sea, I am cast in prison by a crippled demon's plea, The demon has three faces all are laughing down at me, The Banker with his filthy lucre sets the game astride, The General with raging might lets forth a battle cry, The Judge locks now the metal tomb where I am meant to die, But vengeance is a brutal beast not held by any cell, My wit is steeled my blade is wet so sound the reapers bell, Banker, Judge and General you all shall burn in hell."
BlindMaphisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 07:40 PM   #10
justin_credible

They just interviewed two kids in one of the classes that he entered (one was shot in the arm but is out of the hospital already and ok) they said it was a 6'0 asian looking guy.
justin_credible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 07:46 PM   #11
sharky~
Out Run Master!

6'0 asian? .. Bull Shit!
Did he ride there on a unicorn
Old 04-16-2007, 09:10 PM   #12
Chronos
fuggit

I was shocked when I saw this on the news this afternoon. Seriously disturbing. Can make a person think twice about American gun policy.

Before this the largest public mass shooting in US history was done by Charles Whitman at the Unisersity of Texas decades ago. He only killed about a dozen and injured ~ 60 by sniping them from the campus' now infamous clocktower. (interestingly, since the mass shooting UT has had 5 successful suicides, and 4 of them were from diving off the clocktower). Stanley Kubrick referenced Whitman in Full Metal Jacket.
Chronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 09:27 PM   #13
Reko8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoul
They just interviewed two kids in one of the classes that he entered (one was shot in the arm but is out of the hospital already and ok) they said it was a 6'0 asian looking guy.
probably a 6'0" mexican
Reko8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 09:35 PM   #14
Joe Redifer
Olé!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronos
Can make a person think twice about American gun policy.
Almost makes you wonder if that was the intent.

I'm pretty sure that this will mean fewer rights for Americans and not just concerning gun control. I remember that some places had a curfew after Columbine. Lawmakers will use any newsworthy event to come up with new restrictions. That Florida lawyer is already blaming videogames.
Joe Redifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 09:45 PM   #15
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronos
I was shocked when I saw this on the news this afternoon. Seriously disturbing. Can make a person think twice about American gun policy.

Before this the largest public mass shooting in US history was done by Charles Whitman at the Unisersity of Texas decades ago. He only killed about a dozen and injured ~ 60 by sniping them from the campus' now infamous clocktower. (interestingly, since the mass shooting UT has had 5 successful suicides, and 4 of them were from diving off the clocktower). Stanley Kubrick referenced Whitman in Full Metal Jacket.
The said earlier the largest was in Killeen Texas with a count of about 23. I remember the name because I thought it was disturbingly ironic.
"I had a perfect nightmare on a starry torrid sea, I am cast in prison by a crippled demon's plea, The demon has three faces all are laughing down at me, The Banker with his filthy lucre sets the game astride, The General with raging might lets forth a battle cry, The Judge locks now the metal tomb where I am meant to die, But vengeance is a brutal beast not held by any cell, My wit is steeled my blade is wet so sound the reapers bell, Banker, Judge and General you all shall burn in hell."
BlindMaphisto is offline   Reply With Quote