The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 11-08-2006, 12:28 AM   #1
Alucard

Hellgate London to be co-published

Good one Flagship. You've gone down the pathway of retards. If I get ingame advertising because of this move I will be most sad.

Quote:
"Hellgate: London is more than just a highly-anticipated PC game. It is the cornerstone of a franchise and that requires a different approach than the average product," said Makoto Iwai, Senior Vice President of the Development Group at NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. "With an industry-leading marketing and sales network, our co-publisher EA brings expert knowledge and resources to our partnership that will ensure this AAA title will reach the largest market possible."

"We are thrilled that NAMCO BANDAI chose EA as its partner on this highly-anticipated game," said David DeMartini, Vice President & General Manager, EA Partners. "We are very excited to be involved with Flagship Studios' first title. The talent at Flagship Studios and NAMCO BANDAI, combined with EA's marketing expertise and publishing resources sets the stage for a blockbuster worldwide launch."

"This partnership assures the best possible outcome for Hellgate: London from both a development and customer-reach standpoint." said Bill Roper, CEO of Flagship Studios. "By working with both companies in their undisputable areas of strength and expertise, we can bring the game to as many people as possible while maintaining our development focus and schedule at Flagship Studios."
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 07:40 AM   #2
da missinlink
MIA It would seem

I hope it doesn't, but the question would become how will it affect the sales if it did.
da missinlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 08:45 AM   #3
UniGamer
The Fanboy Bully

I lost interest in this game a long time ago.
Old 11-08-2006, 09:20 AM   #4
da missinlink
MIA It would seem

Why did you lose interest?
da missinlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 03:57 PM   #5
fruitsofherwomb
False Orders Begone

when i read the thread title i told myself 'EA' ... ****...
Old 11-08-2006, 04:04 PM   #6
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
****! NOOOOOOOOOOO! This is one of the reasons I was going to go all out for my computer upgrade next month, if there's that spyware stuff in it like BF2142 I will be pissed and boycott this even tho I'm shitting my pants wanting it!
spider-prime is online now   Reply With Quote