The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Old 06-20-2006, 08:21 PM   #1
FinalSolace2
IRAQ- Please assimilate forget past

you no longer have to pay income tax- heres why

Quote:
Aaron has now stepped out and produced a radical new movie called 'America: From Freedom to Fascism' and it has received standing ovations in theatres from all around the country in its test marketing. Destined to be one of this years great movies, he takes things way further than Michael Moore and proves that the there is nothing in the tax code that says you have to pay tax on your labor.
here the best community info you will recieve...

constitutionally you can take this to court and refuse paying income tax...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...dom+to+fascism

before you reject this fact- know that this is %100 true- dont pay your tax- take this to court and never have to pay income tax again under the constitution- some people have already done it.

did you know- for you- that the worth of the doller is only 4 cents!!!! watch the video and think very carefully about this statement and you will know this makes perfect cents.

Crowfoot (American Blackfoot Indian Orator) on his deathbed:"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."

Last edited by FinalSolace2; 06-20-2006 at 08:26 PM.
FinalSolace2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 08:52 PM   #2
Seraph
>:3

Imagine a world without taxes. No Policemen, No Mailmen, No Firemen, No Roadcommision.........

id rather just pay taxes.
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 09:19 PM   #3
FinalSolace2

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraph830
Imagine a world without taxes. No Policemen, No Mailmen, No Firemen, No Roadcommision.........

id rather just pay taxes.
did you watch the video?

Crowfoot (American Blackfoot Indian Orator) on his deathbed:"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."
Old 06-20-2006, 09:25 PM   #4
Joe Redifer
Olé!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalSolace2
did you know- for you- that the worth of the doller is only 4 cents!!!!
Then why can I exchange my dollar at a bank and get 100 cents?
Joe Redifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 09:28 PM   #5
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
sounds like hippie talk to me
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 09:40 PM   #6
FinalSolace2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Redifer
Then why can I exchange my dollar at a bank and get 100 cents?
look at it this way- inflation is the increase in printed money that comes into circulation- as a result money loses its perpetual value,

look at it another way

a house in a middle class "wealthy" district of newyork in 1957 costed $27.000 today that same house will retail for $1.1 million.

50 times the price-
50 years of inflation

that is something with real value- this is becuase of inflation- becuase of corporate greed and empire building gold became a useless base for valaueing american wealth- since the federal reserve now control all money (and its not gov based but a separate corporation) that means all the money they have been printing (paper with no value) has been tanking the economy- inducing hyper inflation and slowly enslaving america to debt- its the reasons you cant afford houses anymore and the reason you gotta go into debt to fund your uni education etc etc....

watch the video it explains in meticoulous and understandable detail.

you want to own a house right?? or work as a slave for the rest of your life to pay off debt at upto 30% interest.... going straight to the FR to fund war and global economic domination, something that is not in the interests of american people to spend thier own sweat on.

this is how most of america lives- if you do nothing it will only get worse- so claim a stake to your own country joe.

would you rather have all the electronics in the last 20 years or a nice cosy house to call your own- interest free with no rates, a place that you own as an american on your own soil- owned by you the people.

the FR banker alongside the international bankers has taken control of your economy and made you all poor and slaves-

EXACTLY the same as the british economic rule which led to the american revolution.

i say its time for american revolution 2.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...dom+to+fascism
aaron russo will tell you.

drunken savior you like being free dont you- walking in dem hills.

how many of you are technically homeless i.e not fully owning a house- how long will it be until you aquire one? will your kids ever ever afford one?

Last edited by FinalSolace2; 06-20-2006 at 10:02 PM.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:14 PM   #7
Vegetto
Alive

what now?
Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:16 PM   #8
burpingcat
Really Enjoys The Magic Box

I'm going to make it big in the movie industry by making a sensationalist conspira-mentary about the US. The movie will promote itself and I'll be wildly popular.
burpingcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:54 PM   #9
Joe Redifer
Olé!

Quote:
would you rather have all the electronics in the last 20 years or a nice cosy house to call your own- interest free with no rates, a place that you own as an american on your own soil- owned by you the people.
I'd rather own cool things than an empty house with nothing to put in it. I can always put the cool things in someone else's house, an aparment, or in my trusty cardboard box which I currently live in. You can say that a 2006 dollar is worth 4 1957 cents, but a 2006 dollar is worth 100 2006 cents. A dollar is always worth 100 cents. Or 20 nickels. Or 10 dimes. Or maybe even 4 quarters. Or 2 half dollars. Or one silver dollar. Crazy but true! If I could go around buying people's $1 bills for 4 cents each, I'd be mega rich!
Joe Redifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:53 AM   #10
Seraph

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalSolace2
did you watch the video?
Ive been tricked too many times by Michael Moore into wasting 45 minutes of my life into political movies.

At least Michael Moore adds some comedy in his movies for a good laugh.

Could you just sum up for me where the money would come from to pay government employees if we didnt pay taxes anymore?
Old 06-21-2006, 02:05 AM   #11
6?_of_freedom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraph830
Could you just sum up for me where the money would come from to pay government employees if we didnt pay taxes anymore?
Do you know where the money for the government came from before the graduated income tax?
6?_of_freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 07:34 AM   #12
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Redifer
I'd rather own cool things than an empty house with nothing to put in it. I can always put the cool things in someone else's house, an aparment, or in my trusty cardboard box which I currently live in. You can say that a 2006 dollar is worth 4 1957 cents, but a 2006 dollar is worth 100 2006 cents. A dollar is always worth 100 cents. Or 20 nickels. Or 10 dimes. Or maybe even 4 quarters. Or 2 half dollars. Or one silver dollar. Crazy but true! If I could go around buying people's $1 bills for 4 cents each, I'd be mega rich!

Ironically enough a silver dollar is worth more than a dollar.
"I had a perfect nightmare on a starry torrid sea, I am cast in prison by a crippled demon's plea, The demon has three faces all are laughing down at me, The Banker with his filthy lucre sets the game astride, The General with raging might lets forth a battle cry, The Judge locks now the metal tomb where I am meant to die, But vengeance is a brutal beast not held by any cell, My wit is steeled my blade is wet so sound the reapers bell, Banker, Judge and General you all shall burn in hell."
BlindMaphisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 08:22 AM   #13
Seraph

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6?_of_freedom
Do you know where the money for the government came from before the graduated income tax?
obviously not, thats why im asking it to be explained to me.
Old 06-21-2006, 03:35 PM   #14
FinalSolace2

it was printed by government banks based on the amount of gold the country owned- that was the full extent of the wealth in circulation. but when the private bankers got hold of the money-printing they started printing cash like crazy- far exceeding the countries actuall wealth in gold and actually causing inflation.

if you print twice the amount of cash worth in gold (without increasing the gold deposits), then 2 dollers technically equals 1 doller in value. but our brains say otherwise becuase cash is cash.

so those things that actually "costs" to manufacture in workers labour-energy such as a house, still cost the same while the doller circulation has been skyrocketing inflating the price of a house, but not the energy value to build it and materials- this new paradigm over 50 years to current day levels.

I.E the biggest scam of the century. a system that can be used to slave the world to banks I.E. westernisation.

those small everyday products you buy to bring temporary relief from the rigours of commercial (now robotic life) are worth diddly squat while those thing that actually are worth anything, houses, land etc have been sniped from under your feet.

I.E america is being sold to private wealthy banks and being stolen from "you the people".

since the aim of life is to buy a house (paying mortgage for next 20/50 years), and to be wealthy you need to go to college, college is designed to tank you even more into debt, then you got consumer goods (that are always replaced) cars that dont run on free energy etc (income tax going to international oil/doller security/defence) keeps you a slave to the system turning you effectively into a unit of production-
a number, a piece of paper from birth, a unit of productive energy nothing more. becuase a corporation (the fed reserve- not gov!!) said so.

so the system is designed to keep you on the hampster wheel for life- all becuase the gov sold out the true wealth of the people AMERICA ITSELF...

the reason today people have such shitty lives and so many international problems. (and your lying if life aint shitty)

makes a bit more sence?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...edom+to+fascism

Last edited by FinalSolace2; 06-21-2006 at 05:05 PM.
Old 06-21-2006, 07:19 PM   #15
Alexander
I speak with codes.

My dad works for the IRS, you bastard.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote