The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Old 08-02-2006, 02:43 PM   #91
Kiuju2k
Oh no!

I hate wolverine. I'm glad U.Wolvie gets ripped in two. I'm only sorry that Lobo didn't get to be the one to do it(vs. fans know what i'm talking about).
Kiuju2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 05:39 PM   #92
da missinlink
MIA It would seem

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-prime
shut it manga lover!
Hey your the one that made me read some of the stuff that I am. It just so happens that I don't talk about the other stuff I read.
Old 08-02-2006, 06:04 PM   #93
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiuju2k
I hate wolverine. I'm glad U.Wolvie gets ripped in two. I'm only sorry that Lobo didn't get to be the one to do it(vs. fans know what i'm talking about).
nah I think Lobo would still lose anyways, even tho Wolverine had bone claws at the time, he's a crude fighter while wolverine knows how to fight cause he's been trained to, and now that wolverine has his metal claws, he would just have to slice him in pieces and then it will take a while for Lobo to grow his body parts back hehe

But I do hate how they make Wolverine one of the most powerful in the marvel universe, he's basically as powerful like Captain America really, so if he took one punch from say the Hulk, it should knock him out easily, like knocking him in the gut or the balls should give him also the same effect it does any normal person.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 06:30 PM   #94
Kiuju2k
Oh no!

buwahahahaha... Lobo would annihilate wolverine. Remember young justice teenage lobo? Hell no wolverine would get wasted. Crude fighter or not. Once he gets his hands on him its done. Thats not even a fight if you ask me. Wolverine won the popularity contest and he kicked lobo's ass off panel. How disrespectful to a character can they be?
Old 08-02-2006, 07:18 PM   #95
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
Doesn't it take Lobo a while to regrow his body parts tho?

I don't really read lobo I only have a few issues from when his comic first started and I forget I haven't looked at them in a long ass time. They are right next to the first few issues of Steel haha
Old 08-02-2006, 07:24 PM   #96
Vegetto
Alive

wolverine>all
Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:27 AM   #97
Slash
BUTTOUT!

Wolvie got ripped apart in ultimate marvel not 616 marvel.
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 02:05 PM   #98
spider-prime

I stopped buying Ultimate X-men 2 years ago. I only get Ultimate Spidey now but I'm thinking of getting the trades of the Ultimates.
Old 08-03-2006, 02:38 PM   #99
Kiuju2k
Oh no!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash
Wolvie got ripped apart in ultimate marvel not 616 marvel.
I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myself
I didn't write out ultimate. I just used the letter U then period then wolverine. I figured you would notice. But, nevertheless the same thing should but, won't happen in 616 if wolverine and hulk fought

But for some reason he owns lobo OFF PANEL. I hate wolverine. Yeah it would take lobo a while but all lobo needs is 1 good grab at him and he is done. I think the teenage multile lobos would own wolverine.

I'm still kind of mad about the nitro situation. I can't believe he can regenerate being that far gone
Old 08-03-2006, 02:45 PM   #100
spider-prime

I think it's cause they found out more about Wolverine's healing factor, if his brain is still intact he can regenerate most things.

wasn't it in Age of Apocalypse that in the Weapon X comic where Cyclops blasts off his hand (yes Cyclops is the only one who can destroy adamtium with a good shot from his optic blast ) and at the end of the series it shows his hand was growing back or something.
Old 08-03-2006, 07:27 PM   #101
Vegetto
Alive

wolvie can regenerate limbs yes

he even got his eye pulled out and it grew back after a few issues
Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 08:08 PM   #102
Sinful Sam
gnarf! gnarf!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-prime
.wasn't it in Age of Apocalypse that in the Weapon X comic where Cyclops blasts off his hand (yes Cyclops is the only one who can destroy adamtium with a good shot from his optic blast ) and at the end of the series it shows his hand was growing back or something.
He got his claws back on that arm, but I'm not sure if the rest of his hands were growing back.

STEAM: Sinfulsam
PSN: Sinfulsam
Live Gamertag: Sinful Sam
3DS Code: 1461-6914-4192 (PM me your code if you add me)
Sinful Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 08:17 PM   #103
spider-prime

yeah I remember that, but I can't remember the rest
Old 08-03-2006, 09:03 PM   #104
Seraph
>:3

Ok there is sped up healing.......... then there is growing eyeballs back :yikes:
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 09:35 PM   #105
spider-prime

Hey he had to regrow his penis/nuts when the Punisher shot him there with a shotgun