The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Old 07-30-2006, 12:49 PM   #61
Kiuju2k
Oh no!

Yeah sort of. Cap got the jump on him with some stupid device. But, actual combat iron just rushed him. Not really a fight but, iron would own cap pretty obvious one. Spiderman should have laid waste to cap I don't understand how he was having trouble with all of the advantages. Its like marvel gave him a new suit and powers and thats it. Retarded.
Kiuju2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 01:37 PM   #62
Meshugana
Daddy Fat Sacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash
Spider may have his fair shares of wins over powerful characters but hes not perfect. Besdies there are viallins that even he has a hard time putting away.

i have that last issue with the Goblin, very sad
Old 07-30-2006, 01:39 PM   #63
Kiuju2k
Oh no!

I have the first 2.... the good old days when spiderman books were actually readable. When the character had a shot at going somewhere.
Old 07-30-2006, 06:16 PM   #64
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
the only villains Spidey still has trouble with are the ones that keep getting more powerful as they go on, like Dr. Octopus, he takes on the hulk, the fantastic four and have won!

Venom took on Superman and won!

Any other one, he can beat by using their weakness, Spidey isn't a hero that just beats them till he wins, he outsmarts them also. look at the Juggeraunt, Spidey can't beat him at all with his powers alone, he figures out a way to beat him.

I loved in the 90's fox cartoon with Tombstone, Spidey jumps up onto a ceiling and tombstone goes, COME DOWN HERE AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN and I loved what spidey says, I bet I couldn't convince you to come up here and fight like a Spider

classic.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 06:45 PM   #65
Kiuju2k
Oh no!

I have all of the vs. series. That one had to be one of the stupidest of alll time. Basically venom imo pulls a quick one on superman albeit i believe the long hair superman was a weaker one. So many things wrong with that series.
Old 07-30-2006, 10:08 PM   #66
Vegetto
Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-prime
lol then you haven't read the original Secret Wars Spidey took down all the X-men including Professor X

wow thats gay...

yeah spiderman.. just some regular joe with spider like reflexes takes proffessor X out??

GAYYYYYY
Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 10:19 PM   #67
Seraph
>:3

Sounds like marvel has too many inconsistant crap like that.

Spiderman losing to Captian America?

Spiderman beating all the Xmen?
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 10:27 PM   #68
Kiuju2k
Oh no!

Look its just a case of a writer not doing his homework.

Did any of you know that batman went head up with the x-men during their first encounter?

Or the fact that batman knocked the hulk out. How you ask? Well he did a well placed kick to the stomach and the hulk gasped for air then he threw a sleeping grenade down his throat. Talk about inconsistant.
Old 07-30-2006, 10:28 PM   #69
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegetto
wow thats gay...

yeah spiderman.. just some regular joe with spider like reflexes takes proffessor X out??

GAYYYYYY
Spidey took him out first before he could use his powers Knocked him in the head knocking him out and then did the same to cyclops with one punch, then Wolverine dives at him with his claws out and Spidey grabs his wrists throwing him into the teleporting Nightcrawler and then flips Colossus by his feet

It was a awesome fight

Spidey is fast enough and strong enough to take out most people and then add his spider-sense, normal fighters don't have a chance against him.
Old 07-30-2006, 10:34 PM   #70
Seraph
>:3

Then how did he lose to captian america?
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 10:48 PM   #71
Kiuju2k
Oh no!

hey technically cap beat batman too.
Old 07-30-2006, 11:27 PM   #72
spider-prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraph830
Then how did he lose to captian america?
bad writers and yeah Cap should have beaten batman also, but stupid writers
plus he didn't beat him, Cap left the fight before Spidey was going to use his powers instead of fighting him hand to hand.
Old 07-31-2006, 12:30 AM   #73
Alucard

Fucking hell Kiuju2k. If you're gonna post half a comic at least compress the bloody thing. Thats beyond spamming on the previous page.
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 06:26 AM   #74
Slash
BUTTOUT!

Most of it due to spiderman not likeing what he force to do. I mean capt is like a hero to spider. They team up a lot in the past. And you know who spiderman remins of whit those spider things coming out of his suite?

Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 06:30 AM   #75
Slash
BUTTOUT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiuju2k
Look its just a case of a writer not doing his homework.

Did any of you know that batman went head up with the x-men during their first encounter?

Or the fact that batman knocked the hulk out. How you ask? Well he did a well placed kick to the stomach and the hulk gasped for air then he threw a sleeping grenade down his throat. Talk about inconsistant.

Think that something? I herd hawkeye took out abonation and deathbird althougth he was injured while figthing her? How he pulled that off?
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote