The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Old 06-13-2006, 10:44 PM   #31
naruto_sensei
O N E P I E C E

I don't know I don't think bendis's work on ult spiderman has been too good lately... maybe its just me.
naruto_sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 03:58 AM   #32
Slash
BUTTOUT!

I don`t like bendis **** at all. His idea of good stories is someone must die everytime. Death don`t = good stories. And he don`t care about cannon much like most of marvel writers. Spiderman is the only good thing I like about new avengers. Anit wolvie over exposed enough? And I can`t stand ultimate marvel. U spiderman is nothing more but the retelling of things that happend in the cannon spider books. Now hes rewriteing the clone sega? Why would anyone whit a brain rewrite the worst spiderman sega in history?
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 04:25 AM   #33
Kiuju2k
Oh no!

Yeah well thats the point of ultimate U. basically its just a retelling a more modernize version of marvel. Yeah its been going down hill lately but, his relationship with kitty pryde is actually pretty interesting. Like i said.. more whedon.
Kiuju2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 10:10 AM   #34
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
yeah I like Ultimate Spidey for it's drama that he creates for that series, thats what really got Spidey going back in the 60s was with its drama, anyone who has read spidey comics before the 1990s knows that But once the cosmic crap started thats when marvel comics started going downhill, how many Infinity crossovers did we need?
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 04:37 AM   #35
Slash
BUTTOUT!

Thumbs down

In CW#2 spider just revel his ID to the world. I don`t think I`m gonna read anymore marvel in the future.
Old 06-16-2006, 12:09 PM   #36
Risky
Stop right there criminal scum!

I saw that on the news, any reason why he did it?
Risky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 12:30 PM   #37
Zod
All hail the hypno-toad!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash
In CW#2 spider just revel his ID to the world. I don`t think I`m gonna read anymore marvel in the future.

Relax; under Joe Quesada's Marvel, they'll go back and re-do it as being just an alternate universe where that happened and everything is still fine.
Old 06-16-2006, 03:04 PM   #38
Kiuju2k
Oh no!

No actually CW is canon... they will retcon it eventually. Loki, maximoff, Dr. Strange... somebody is gonna fix all of this garbage.
Old 06-16-2006, 05:41 PM   #39
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risky
I saw that on the news, any reason why he did it?

right now in Marvel comics, The American Government want to make a Superhero registration act, which would mean anyone with powers or acting has a hero would need to reveal themselves to the government or be hunted down like a dog and stuffed in Jail.

But Spidey agreed to work with Tony Stark, which is also why he has the fancy new costume from him, but since he agreed he has to go along with everything he says. But he has a choice if he wants, so he is making the choice of letting Ironman help him and protect his family if anything should happen.

But I haven't got my copy of Civil War #2 yet tho so I have to wait to see what happens.

But the Bill that is getting passed that will make this happened cause of the New Warriors, which started their own ver. of COPS but with superheroes hunting villains and they tangled with people that were to much for them, and Nitro the one villain they were fighting decided to blow up and take out 600 people in a school zone to kill them. So its to let the people lay blame to someone if something like this happens again really.

Right now in Wolverine, he's hunting down Nitro cause of it, and nothing is going to stop him from killing him.

But what is going to be fun is when the Hulk gets back and Nick Fury resurfaces and all the other main heroes/characters that can prevent this from happening, cause those kind of characters like the Hulk, they wouldn't be able to control at all, which is what is going to make this fun, and Titanium Man already said villains from other countries are waiting for their time to strike, wink wink Dr. Doom muHAHA
Old 06-18-2006, 11:27 AM   #40
Slash
BUTTOUT!

Weather they recont it or not they are just doing this just for sales sense that all marvel care about these days. Marvel don`t give a damn about how their herioes are being rape or abusive anymore. I mean you got saberthoot joining the xmen for god sake. It`s bullshit like that is why I won`t be reading marvel crap in the future.
Old 06-18-2006, 11:58 AM   #41
spider-prime

I thought sabretooth joined X-Force, but not by choice, by force. "X" Forced.
Old 07-01-2006, 12:06 PM   #42
Slash
BUTTOUT!

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/C...05Cvrpage.html
Old 07-01-2006, 04:44 PM   #43
spider-prime

lkasdflkjasdlfkjalsdfjalksfjalkdfjlkasjdfo9aweur09 23j5049qu34roknavmlkamwe09f3j4qorpj3wlkfmaxlkmvl d Holy **** I can't wait now!

I knew this was going to happen! Spidey is going to be the example of why it's not going to work their new Super hero law!
Old 07-01-2006, 10:04 PM   #44
Kiuju2k
Oh no!

Man whatever. Retcon retcon retcon. It might take a few years or just a year but, its gonna happen. Of that i'm certain.
Old 07-11-2006, 05:00 PM   #45
6?_of_freedom
Banned

What comic did this come from?
6?_of_freedom is offline   Reply With Quote