The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Old 10-10-2002, 01:19 PM   #1
Alucard

Amazing stories!

If you wish to share your amazing gaming stories, feel free. True or not, as long as its AMAZING...

I bought my XBox the other day and I carried the box home.. With ONE ARM!.. ofcourse now I need surgery to repair the torn ligaments.
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 10-10-2002, 01:23 PM   #2
Black Ace
Watching liek a Hwak

I told you kids, Xbox can cause serious injuries. Its a freakin' weapon.
Old 06-23-2003, 02:32 AM   #3
Nindalf

Interresting what you can find with search.

Here?s an amazing story:
First time i played an Xbox game i had to take two baths just to feel dirty 8)
Nindalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003, 04:18 AM   #4
hgblob

My brother was playing Battlefield 1942. He was in a tank and fired off a shell at an enemy soldier. The shell exploded at the soldier's feet, throwing the guy high up into the air. When gravity reasserted itself on him, the forcibly airborne soldier (obviously still alive somehow) popped open a parachute and glided down gently to the ground. Once he landed, he went on his merry way. (I'd like to see that happen in a war movie.)
Old 06-23-2003, 04:53 PM   #5
Robo Halloween
Banned

Every round I've won Perfect in 3rd Strike is an amazing story.

Except for maybe the time I did it by only doing a shoryuken with Ryu everytime against Gill.
Robo Halloween is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2003, 06:20 AM   #6
Kojiro Hyuga
Employed Slave

Well, here's a story I'll never forget from my SNES days...

The young teenager that I was, I was pretty exited with the release of the first S.FAMICOM Dragon Ball z RPG for the system. It costed a fortune but it was worth every penny of it. I played it and finished the first chapter of the story- in Earth.- Now here's the amazing part-
When I started the second part of the game, in Planet Namec, my characters fighting level miraculously went to over the 7 number digits- that's more than level 99 in the game!
- The game was Original, not pirated, and I must say while it took out the "build up character" aspect of the game, it was really fun to storm trough an RPG and just simply showing my strengh to the lame Freezer troops! Ahhh, that was back in 1992...

Another amazing story, and funny- happened recently while playing Soul Calibur 1. I was playing against a button baching friend of mine, and he was using Yoshimitsu. I was geting my ass kicked and when I was aqbout to die he pulled the "suicide move" and killed himself. Now that was funny. Oh, the computer often has the tendency to jump out of the ring either with Taki or Yoshi- Hilarious!
Old 06-25-2003, 06:34 AM   #7
Kojiro Hyuga
Employed Slave

Does anyone remember that "bug" in arcade Street Fighter 2 where Guile would freeze in a Pose and you couldn't touch him anyhow? That was AMAZING

The sound test of Saturn's Virtua FIghter 1- If you toggle the sound effects and voices quickly, they change pitch and sound too funny!!

The "Sub Zero Fatality" in MK 1 for the SNES, if performed after a freeze ball, would make for a hilarious effect! Sub Zero would do His winning pose, and the supposedlly "deceased" character would be alive and well, but dizzy, next to him!

Again Mk1 for the SNES: I remember that once, I was playing against a friend, and I did the freeze ball move after the "finish him !" moment. My character- Sub-Zero- did his rising hand winning pose and when Scorpion "defrost", he was still controlable and I believe it was the most memorable "uppercut" I've ever taken on that game! Funny thing is, after he upercutted me, his character fell "dead" !