The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Microsoft Discussion

Old 10-09-2002, 06:59 PM   #1
cman

Thumbs down don't buy Terminator

I recently rented Terminator Dawn of Fate, looks great and a good story but very short. Great rental but don't buy it!
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 10-09-2002, 07:56 PM   #2
Mikeru83
Member Ver. 2.03

But how does it play? Does it play like Tomb Raider, or Syphon Filter, etc. etc.?
Old 10-10-2002, 10:37 AM   #3
cman

reply to mikeru83

Terminator plays something like Devil May Cry, that is random camera angles that the players move thru, the enviroments don't move, and when you go from one camera to another it holds your direction orientation untill you release the controls, so when your running down a hall and change camera angles, your'e not suddenly running into the wall. There was one big indoor battle where I kept running between three cameras in circles.....getting shot......getting angry.....but not to worry I killed'em all!!
PS Hitman2 is like smokin crack, I can't stop!!
Old 10-10-2002, 01:20 PM   #4
Havoc2049
64-bit Interactive Multimedia System

From the reviews I read, EGM, OXM and XBN. They all said the Terminator isn't even worth your time of day. Terminator recieved like 4's and 5's out of 10. There are too many good games in October to waste your time playing crap like Terminator.
Myself, I'm playing Quantum Redshift, NFL 2k3 and Crazy Taxi 3 until Shenmue 2 is released here in a few weeks. Oh ya...still need to finish that mamoth of an rpg called Morrowind.
Havoc2049 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2002, 01:32 AM   #5
Mikeru83
Member Ver. 2.03

Yeah, but you have to get as many opinions as you can before deciding. You can't tell me that you always agree with the reviewers, right? That's why I ask.