The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 04-27-2002, 11:26 AM   #1
Aberu

Shining Lore

Shining Lore

I can't wait for this game to come out as english beta in america and that is why I wanna play the korean beta now! hehe. This game looks cool, can anyone give me like a simple guide on setting up an account and where to download the game? I can read hangul but don't understand any of the words so I'm halfway there lolz. Thanks!
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 04-27-2002, 11:40 PM   #2
Crono

I am unable to read Korean, but I know the game isn't out yet. A beta isn't ready for the English version yet. The Japanese version of the site doesn't have any client downloads. I'm unable to see the English version due to my lack of Flash.

Even on the Korean version of the site, the download section only has their ECTS demo movie (showing off the mini-games, some CG, and some in-game footage) and the intro movie available for download.

I am also awaiting this game, but for now, there's always the -Ragnarok Online- beta (I still think the alpha is better than the beta of RO) ^^.

There's a lot of good Korean games (well at least ones with appealing character designs to me) out or coming out for PC. I wish they were console-bound, but in Korea, PC is where the games are at instead of consoles [someone wrote a good research paper on the reason for this, but the URL escapes me].

CLOSING REMARKS: ?~????????`
Old 04-28-2002, 08:42 AM   #3
Aberu

Well that's what I was trying to do heh. Get the Korean Beta, because I know they are playing that but a friend told me that they closed registrations, so no n00bs. And beta is only better in gameplay for RO, the actual people in beta are horrible people though. I can't get in a conversation with ANYONE. All the people in alpha were fun anime fans heh.