The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Old 12-12-2005, 03:21 AM   #1
Hepheastus
I Rule You.

Dave Chappelle Show Season 3 Being Aired.

Quote:
Third Season of Chappelle's Show in 2006
NEW YORK, December 5, 2005

COMEDY CENTRAL? TO PREMIERE THIRD SEASON OF "CHAPPELLE'S SHOW" DURING 2Q 2006

Viewers Get Last Laugh As COMEDY CENTRAL Offers Sneak Peek Of Never-Before-Seen Sketches From "Chappelle's Show's" Third Season During Network's Year-End Blow Out, "COMEDY CENTRAL's Last Laugh '05" Premiering Sunday, December 11 at 9:00 P.M.*

--------

Third Season Sneak Peek To Make Its Broadband Debut Monday, December 12 On COMEDY CENTRAL's "MotherLoad" (www.comedycentral.com/motherload)

At long last viewers will have a chance to see for themselves exactly what Dave Chappelle was working on just before his departure from production of the third season of the critically-acclaimed and Emmy-nominated hit series, "Chappelle's Show." COMEDY CENTRAL will premiere the unaired third season episodes during 2Q 2006.

In advance of the 2006 premiere, COMEDY CENTRAL will offer a sneak peek into the mind of the master by airing never-before-seen footage from third season sketches during the broadcast of "COMEDY CENTRAL's Last Laugh '05" which premieres Sunday, December 11 at 9:00 p.m. The sneak peek will also be available for viewing the following day on COMEDY CENTRAL's broadband channel, "MotherLoad" (www.comedycentral.com/motherload).

"COMEDY CENTRAL's Last Laugh '05" offers an edgy, alternative year-in-review as leading comics Lewis Black, David Cross, Greg Giraldo, Lisa Lampanelli, Carlos Mencia, Sarah Silverman and David Spade rifle through the headlines to bring you the most spectacular highlights. Also included are star-packed short films and comic segments from Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Andy Dick, and Dave Koechner that bring the year into focus and skewer the world of politics, sports, celebrity, movies and much more. In addition, the 90-minute spectacular will feature musical performances from Death Cab For Cutie and Yellowcard.
ComedyCentral.com

'Bout damn time.
I was actually quite angry with him for doing what he did, since it's unfair to his fans that got him such publicity. With this show back on, and new seaon of Stargate and Altantis, I'll actually have a reason to watch tv, other than listening to the news in the background, lying to myself, acting like it's somebody else in the room.

Yeah, I said it, so what? Want to fight about it?
There is the trailer of the new series online at http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/c...ow/index.jhtml
They got scared and they put me in, they got scared and they put me in.
All the lies run around my face and for anyone else to see,
I'm alive.
Hepheastus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 04:20 AM   #2
Drunken Savior
Mahjikbahks is dying.

If people like it, the joke is on Dave.

Games I'm hyped for
The Witcher 3, Batman: Arkham Kight, Star Citizen, Destiny, Alien: Isolation,
The Division, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Metal Gear Solid V
Drunken Savior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 05:12 AM   #3
Alucard

Somebody supress Irb! He's gettin violent!
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 05:33 AM   #4
Hepheastus
I Rule You.

I'm not really, just being a internet tough-guy.
I'm too passive agressive to do anything violent.

I watched the trailer on the end of the year commedy special on Comedy Central... And eh, I don't know about the next season. It seems like it will only survive on the last two seasons alone, like the last season will be the only reason why people will watch this season. Gah, it's hard to describe... I may not like this season, but I'll watch it due to the other seasons being funny to me.

The Cribs parody seems like it will be funny, but the part about the dinosaur egg kind of made it look like they were trying too hard to be funny and not letting the humor flow like it had in the previous seasons. I do know it's suppose to be making fun of the eccentricness of famous stars, it just seems to me to be too pushed.

Hopefully these are just crappy clips and it'll be awesome.
They got scared and they put me in, they got scared and they put me in.
All the lies run around my face and for anyone else to see,
I'm alive.
Hepheastus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 05:57 AM   #5
Ryu1Revline
Don't let them starve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irb_Emina
With this show back on, and new seaon of Stargate and Altantis, I'll actually have a reason to watch tv, other than listening to the news in the background, lying to myself, acting like it's somebody else in the room.
The news should use this testimony as to why you should watch the news.
Ryu1Revline is offline   Reply With Quote