The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Sony Discussion

Old 12-03-2005, 01:09 AM   #1
Dullahan

New FFXII Trailer!

The Official Site has been revamped and updated (about damn time) with a new trailer (It's the one on the right):

http://www.ff12.com/

for anyone have trouble playing on the site:

File flv
http://www.ff12.com/trailers/2005PVS.flv

Use this to play it.

Player
http://www.martijndevisser.com/downl...ayer_setup.exe

This is probably the BEST trailer released for this game.

Also, if your on a Character's page at official site, look all the way down to the right of that page and you will see a mini movie of that person.
Dullahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 12-03-2005, 04:36 PM   #2
rocklimit

Awesome, just awesome.
rocklimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 07:28 PM   #3
burpingcat
Really Enjoys The Magic Box

Are these the same trailers that were in the start/end of the FF12 demo disc included with DQ8?
burpingcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 01:45 AM   #4
Vegetto
Alive

I still havent even touched my FF12 demo yet

goes to show how much im lookin forward to it!
Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 05:58 AM   #5
Torquer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegetto
I am very obviously biased against certain games, and enjoy flaunting the fact!
LOL AM I RITE?
Torquer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 06:29 AM   #6
Seraph
>:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquer
LOL AM I RITE?
In case you havent learned so, anyone with an IQ over 10 is biased. Im biased, your biased, the whole world is.

Bias is normal and acceptable. Coming to a new board and constantly trying to pick fights with its members isnt.
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 06:41 AM   #7
Torquer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraph830
In case you havent learned so, anyone with an IQ over 10 is biased. Im biased, your biased, the whole world is.

Bias is normal and acceptable. Coming to a new board and constantly trying to pick fights with its members isnt.
He can be biased all he wants, I fail to see why he would make it so blatant and include it in a post like that. Does anyone CARE he hasn't touched it yet? Honestly?

And I don't see where I'm picking fights, sounds like you asian kids are a little uptight around people who don't see eye to eye with you. Then again I realize for some of you, forums and the internet are a BIG part of your social lives...
Old 12-04-2005, 07:30 AM   #8
Seraph
>:3

He was voicing his opinion about how much he cared about the game. It was every single person on this board does. Do you think anyone CARES that your downplaying the Revoultions graphics in another thread?
Quote:
And I don't see where I'm picking fights, sounds like you asian kids are a little uptight around people who don't see eye to eye with you. Then again I realize for some of you, forums and the internet are a BIG part of your social lives...
You preface your paragraph with "im not picking fights" and then immediatly in the same sentence start bashing us agian.

Oh pathetic me, ive made some freinds over the internet and so i make it part of my social life to talk to them over a community forum.

Why did you come to the MB agian?
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 08:28 AM   #9
Torquer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraph830
He was voicing his opinion about how much he cared about the game. It was every single person on this board does. Do you think anyone CARES that your downplaying the Revoultions graphics in another thread?
You preface your paragraph with "im not picking fights" and then immediatly in the same sentence start bashing us agian.

Oh pathetic me, ive made some freinds over the internet and so i make it part of my social life to talk to them over a community forum.

Why did you come to the MB agian?
The revolutions graphics beign the topic in that thread and me commenting on them are interrelated. Someone posting a trailer and Vegetto trying to look cool are not. And im not bashing "you all", just those of you who occasionaly step out of line with some stupid commentary.

And yes, that is essentially what you do. You seem to have some odd obsession with differing opinions overs a medium that is supposed to be used for voicing what you think. Ideally, not in a retarded way, as Vegetto has done.

I came to MB because the main site updates news pretty well and the forums have soem good topics. Am I supposed to like every single member in order to post here or something? Didn't think so.
Old 12-04-2005, 08:34 AM   #10
justin_credible

Just a fair warning though man I'd try to keep it civil, or you won't last long here.

It's alright to have different opinions but I think it's apparent to everyone except yourself that you're attacking people as if they're idiots because they don't agree with you. I've seen it time and time again that when people come on like that they end up banned shortly after.
justin_credible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 08:36 AM   #11
Torquer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_credible
Just a fair warning though man I'd try to keep it civil, or you won't last long here.

It's alright to have different opinions but I think it's apparent to everyone except yourself that you're attacking people as if they're idiots because they don't agree with you. I've seen it time and time again that when people come on like that they end up banned shortly after.
Where have I done this? I use logic in my posts. Maybe you need to read up some more, the only time I might not keep it civil is when I make a completely fair, reasonable, unoffensive posts and get replies starting with "your a dumbass". I'd appreciate it if you read the posts of people I reply to and how they address me before you run your mouth on about respect.
Old 12-04-2005, 12:01 PM   #12
camac
I feel so good.

Quote:
Where have I done this? I use logic in my posts.
Quote:
sounds like you asian kids are a little uptight around people who don't see eye to eye with you. Then again I realize for some of you, forums and the internet are a BIG part of your social lives...
Quote:
not in a retarded way, as Vegetto has done.
Ooo Logic.

Quote:
I fail to see why he would make it so blatant and include it in a post like that. Does anyone CARE he hasn't touched it yet? Honestly?
I fail to see why something like that would bother you so much to make a big deal about it. HAy THER GUYS IM THE INTERNET STUPiD COMMENT POLICE LOOK AT ME!!1. Seriously though, there are a lot of dumb comments on the forum but your's don't come off any better when you just reply to bash on that particular person, yeah I'd even say your comment on this thread was more annoying than Vegetto's. Congrats on that.
camac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 12:12 PM   #13
Torquer
Banned

Sweet, I can clip parts of posts out of context too!!!1I am winnar!11

Why'd I comment about it? Because it's been all over the forums lately, "LOL IM 2 COOL FOR FF12". Nobody needs to hear it for the umpeenth time, I know you would have liked me to be more specific and quote EVERYBODY's lines to stress the point, but I just don't have the time on my hands some of you kids do. Don't you have some hentai to look at? Perhaps an anime to watch, LOL AM I RITE?

Oh, spots of irony:

Seriously though, there are a lot of dumb comments on the forum but your's don't come off any better when you just reply to bash on that particular person

Inferring my comments are dumb while using the term "your's". There's no apostrophe bud. Interesting to note comments over the internet irk you so much, though. As I've stated before, I am only beginning to realize this is probably your main hub for socializing with others.
Old 12-04-2005, 12:21 PM   #14
MarionetteKazuk
Problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_credible
You should've said He won't last long again. For some reason this torquer person reminds me of abaddon. I'm not sure why though, it's something about his posts.

STEAM

Looking to make a Team Fortress 2 team. Pm me if interested.
MarionetteKazuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 12:26 PM   #15
camac
I feel so good.

Ah yes, thank you Dr.Grammar. I will remeber that.
Also, thats not out of context at all, you said "Where have I done this? I use logic in my posts." in reply to:
Quote:

It's alright to have different opinions but I think it's apparent to everyone except yourself that you're attacking people as if they're idiots because they don't agree with you.
How is that out of context?
camac is offline   Reply With Quote