The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 10-29-2005, 12:09 AM   #1
RYU

Blu-ray & HD-DVD "blank"are selling now??

is there now to buy blank Blu-ray & HD-DVD ??
RYU is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 10-29-2005, 12:26 AM   #2
FinalSolace2
IRAQ- Please assimilate forget past

yeah- just check out your local toilet store.

Crowfoot (American Blackfoot Indian Orator) on his deathbed:"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."
FinalSolace2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 12:31 AM   #3
Agamum

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalSolace2
yeah- just check out your local toilet store.
What sense does that make please tell me because im lost for words about the last comment you just made
Old 10-29-2005, 04:23 AM   #4
Joe Redifer
Olé!

You can't even buy a BluRay or HD-DVD disc with content already on it (not sure why anyone would actually want to) much less a blank one. The studios are looking for more ways to rape your ass with the encryption technology, so they're not quite ready yet.
Joe Redifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 04:35 AM   #5
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
has long has they are has cheap, or just has close and basically the same has dvds but with more space the players play all formats of CDs/DVDs then I will be happy.

I don't bootleg, so doesn't matter to me has long has their encryption isn't, your disc is destoryed in 24 hours after hitting the air, or the disc only works in your player you first put it in, then that would be total bull****!
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 04:53 AM   #6
Seska
Slurp

Neither tech is going to be cheap when first released. remeber the cost of the first DVD burners? I remeber back then a single blank DVD used to cost here in Spain about 20-30 euro. Expect the same price range when the fomats release next spring. In a year or two, the costs will go down a lot, as they always do.
Old 10-29-2005, 06:30 AM   #7
Nindalf

Expected with DVD prices went down when the initial milking ended, whereas Blu-Ray and HD-DVD prices will go down because no one buys them.
Nindalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 07:01 AM   #8
Joe Redifer
Olé!

Spider Prime, ENGLISH TIP: the word "as" does not have the letter "H" anywhere in it.
Joe Redifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 10:16 PM   #9
RYU

ask that why I see on Nero 7 "Burning program to cds" is there to do that with Blu-ray
Old 10-29-2005, 10:31 PM   #10
Seska
Slurp

That sentence makes my brain hurt whichever angle I look at it from. Can you please rephrase?
Old 10-29-2005, 11:14 PM   #11
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Redifer
Spider Prime, ENGLISH TIP: the word "as" does not have the letter "H" anywhere in it.

and you forgot my hyphen!

And I was tried when I posted that. Stop picking on me! *goes to cry*
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 11:16 PM   #12
FinalSolace2
IRAQ- Please assimilate forget past

hey lol its the new paper j/k you sound mexican by the way.

nero burning rom- burning blue rays??

i could make you a photoshop if you'd like.

Crowfoot (American Blackfoot Indian Orator) on his deathbed:"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."
FinalSolace2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 03:21 AM   #13
justin_credible

Yeah Ryu is hilarious when he posts even though he doesn't post very often. Look at some of these gems. He actually owns paper in hilarity.

"that mean xbox buy on world 22 Million units"

"Really!!!!!!!!!is my dream evry long time, I can not wait to september 1st to see Street Fighter 4"

"thanks man for link,before maybe i'll buy Ninja Gaiden: Black buy now I'll buy 100%,that AWESOME!!,but Ninja Gaiden much much harder than DMC3,best action-adventures are Ninja Gaiden & DMC 1"I hate DMC 2 & 3"

"I want something to know,if Xbox 360 much powerful than PS3 why PS3 show great graphics"propaganda" but Xbox not show like PS3??"

"I want to know why still Tecmo not say anything about Ninja Gaiden 2 for which control"Xbox360,PS3 & Revolution",but I'm think will be most for Xbox360"

Ryu we want you to post more, you could be the most popular Magicbox Forum member of all time!

Last edited by justin_credible; 10-30-2005 at 03:27 AM.
justin_credible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 11:52 AM   #14
RYU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seska
That sentence makes my brain hurt whichever angle I look at it from. Can you please rephrase?
new features Now supports Blu-ray technology.
Nero 7 Premium now gives you the ability to burn your data to BD-RE and BD-R (Blu-ray) media, which enables you to store enormous amounts of data (25-50 GB) onto a single disc.

http://www.nero.com/nero7/eng/Products.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_credible
Yeah Ryu is hilarious when he posts even though he doesn't post very often. Look at some of these gems. He actually owns paper in hilarity.

Ryu we want you to post more, you could be the most popular Magicbox Forum member of all time!
hehe,most here have alot of post more than me,and I'm not old here.I'm visit here 3 times per day.I'll make more discusses here.