The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Sony Discussion

Old 05-04-2018, 01:19 AM   #1
Rubeus

God of War sold 3.1 million units in three days, becomes fastest-selling PS4 exclusiv

Quote:
God of War sold 3.1 million units in three days, becomes fastest-selling PS4 exclusive

SIE Santa Monica Studio head thanks fans.

The new God of War for PlayStation 4 sold 3.1 million units worldwide in its first three days of release (from April 20 to 22), and has become the fastest-selling PlayStation 4 exclusive title, Sony Interactive Entertainment announced.

Here is a message from Sony Interactive Entertainment Santa Monica Studio head Shannon Studstill below:
“I would like to personally thank the millions of fans around the world who decided to embark on Kratos’ latest adventure with us. Your support is truly inspiring, and it’s a reason why we push ourselves every day to go beyond the boundaries of play. I’d also like to thank our Creative Director, Cory Barlog, and Director of Product Development, Yumi Yang and our entire amazing team at Santa Monica Studio. The belief in the game’s vision and the passion for storytelling across the team is undeniable. We look forward to hearing more about how fans are creating new memories of their favorite God of War gameplay moments that will be remembered for a long time.”

https://gematsu.com/2018/05/god-of-w...-ps4-exclusive
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 05-08-2018, 04:58 AM   #2
Joe Redifer
Olé!

I still need to pick this up.
Joe Redifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 02:00 PM   #3
Ernst

The game is fantastic. It deserves its success. Long time since I’ve been able to say that.
Ernst is offline   Reply With Quote