Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Old 09-13-2005, 11:08 PM   #1
FinalSolace2
IRAQ- Please assimilate forget past

thailand villagers see an alien

ananove

Quote:
'Alien' sighting in Thailand

Officials in Thailand are investigating claims by villagers who say they have seen an alien.

About 10 people from Huay Nam Rak claims to have spotted the alien in a nearby rice field, reports The Nation.

The 'extraterrestrial' was said to have a small body, a large head and didn't leave any footprints.

It is reported the creature wandered around in the field for about an hour without taking any notice of the villagers.

Sawaeng Boonyalak, 35, who was among those who rushed to see it, said: "The alien is about 70 cm high and has yellow skin and a flat chest. Its mouth is very tiny. It has bald big head with big eyes and big ears.

"Suddenly, the alien floated to a tree top. After more villagers came to see it, it floated into the sky into the bright light."

District chief Wisit Sitthisombat who interviewed the ten residents said they were consistent in their testimonies.

He said: "I asked them to draw what they have seen and the pictures came out similarly."
i dont know why but i believe this....

Crowfoot (American Blackfoot Indian Orator) on his deathbed:"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."
FinalSolace2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 11:36 PM   #2
ryanwho
Banned

A poor small town group of people saw something they didnt understand and created a fictional fantasy of it to destract them from their daily struggles? Yeah that never happens, except it happens all the time.
ryanwho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 11:36 PM   #3
Vegetto
Alive

I beleive it too.......

NINDALF go home!
Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 12:56 AM   #4
Alucard

Aliens dont have ears, they use telepathy! Thailand village FAILS!
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 02:08 AM   #5
Drunken Savior
Mahjikbahks is dying.

Yellow Skin!?

Steam ID: drunkensavior
TwitchTV: Mr. Orthoclase
Games I'm hyped for
The Witcher 3, Watch_Dogs, Star Citizen, Destiny, Alien: Isolation, The Division, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Drunken Savior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 02:16 AM   #6
Meshugana
Daddy Fat Sacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Savior
Yellow Skin!?

you have no idea how scary that was to me back in the day, im being serious i was terrified of his looks and especially his voice, i mean "soil myself scared"
Old 09-14-2005, 05:44 AM   #7
FinalSolace2

[x-files music] i bring you peeeeeace, i bring you loooooove[/x-files music]

x-files the show- the ones where you see aliens creeped me out like the space ghost one,

or where the cow gos flying into the air and drop in the mans house.

or when the show the alien in the refining factory in the water next to the paraplegic kid... it glows and it turned from the huge thing kiling everything on its path to a little white thing with big eyes.

Crowfoot (American Blackfoot Indian Orator) on his deathbed:"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."
Old 09-14-2005, 10:30 AM   #8
Paper exe
Pwnd

Large head! hmmm, I hope they didn't mix him with this guy.
Paper exe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 02:51 PM   #9
Nindalf

Aliens are the only chance for Space to become interesting in our life times. Those so called "scientists" will not even make it to Mars.
Nindalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 03:50 PM   #10
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanwho
A poor small town group of people saw something they didnt understand and created a fictional fantasy of it to destract them from their daily struggles? Yeah that never happens, except it happens all the time.

Even if your right you have to wonder what it is they saw that they didn't understand.
"I had a perfect nightmare on a starry torrid sea, I am cast in prison by a crippled demon's plea, The demon has three faces all are laughing down at me, The Banker with his filthy lucre sets the game astride, The General with raging might lets forth a battle cry, The Judge locks now the metal tomb where I am meant to die, But vengeance is a brutal beast not held by any cell, My wit is steeled my blade is wet so sound the reapers bell, Banker, Judge and General you all shall burn in hell."
BlindMaphisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 04:03 PM   #11
ryanwho
Banned

an ugly naked baby? Listen if I saw Christina Ricci on a stormy night Id wonder what I saw too, but she's not an alien either, just a sexy mutant with a big forehead.
ryanwho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 04:07 PM   #12
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

I wouldn't put ugly naked babies at the top of the list. Most people have seen one or two of those even tai villagers. I like the Ricci theory though. The freak was probably stealing rice because it's close to her own name so she thought it was hers.
"I had a perfect nightmare on a starry torrid sea, I am cast in prison by a crippled demon's plea, The demon has three faces all are laughing down at me, The Banker with his filthy lucre sets the game astride, The General with raging might lets forth a battle cry, The Judge locks now the metal tomb where I am meant to die, But vengeance is a brutal beast not held by any cell, My wit is steeled my blade is wet so sound the reapers bell, Banker, Judge and General you all shall burn in hell."

Last edited by BlindMaphisto; 09-14-2005 at 04:26 PM.
BlindMaphisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 07:26 PM   #13
FinalSolace2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindMaphisto
I wouldn't put ugly naked babies at the top of the list. Most people have seen one or two of those even tai villagers. I like the Ricci theory though. The freak was probably stealing rice because it's close to her own name so she thought it was hers.
maybe she works in a local glow stick factory that supplies the beach nightclubs and this chistina ricci lookalike fell in a vat of glow stick liquid.

she prolly hides in the forest as shes scared of what people might think, and steals that rice.

maybe its radioactive girl.

Old 09-14-2005, 08:44 PM   #14
Boss Capriani
Black Gloves

wouldn't that be some ****?
Boss Capriani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 08:56 PM   #15
legolasss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanwho

The dawn of mythology and religion???
legolasss is offline   Reply With Quote