The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Old 07-07-2010, 04:19 PM   #2731
Reality
Sin and Punishment

What do ya tell a girl with a black eye? Nothing, you already told her once.

Last edited by Reality; 07-11-2010 at 11:19 PM.
Reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 04:24 PM   #2732
KingOfSentinels
Kossy

xD That made me lol.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:24 PM   #2733
Shorty0061
Shorty the Butt.

Holy fuck this is the raddest thing since pogs and anal sex!
Old 07-08-2010, 02:20 AM   #2734
javi

I was going to post that, until I read some of the comments, where it was just saying that they are just gravity balls, which already exist. But I looked back, and these do look very cool.
javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 08:09 AM   #2735
progmetal
!

It's two fingers each though.

I remember doing this in the army to a 200lbs heavy guy, but we only used one finger each. Don't know why, but it works. Can't feel much weight on your finger either.

Xbox 360 ID: progmetal (Silver)
PSN ID: Progmetal
progmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:20 PM   #2736
Dr. Bombay
ificouldjustbemorehuman

It's weight distribution right? Even though you're only using two fingers, the pressure is distributed along your arms and chest. There's like 4 people there, so really it's only about 70 pounds per person, which isn't really that heavy.

I dunno, that's my possibly wrong explanation.
~And The Lies There, The Scent Of It, Just Too Much~

~So Should You~
~Sow It Once and Make It Grow, The Sweet Clematis~
~Let It Flower, and Paint it All Of The Colors Old~
Instantly Things Fall and Fade, Return to Silence~
~Why Oh Why, Why Does It All Feel So Sorrowful?~
~Dreams Of What Is Real~
Dr. Bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:33 PM   #2737
Drunken Savior
Mahjikbahks is dying.

The force to lift that guy is created by the contractions in the muscles in your arms, not the individual fingers. Try lifting a cup of coffee with one finger instead of however you normally hold a cup of coffee. It doesn't feel heavier because your fingers are just your grip on the object. Lifting with less fingers, though, does put added stress on those finger bones that would normally be distributed through more bones.

Steam ID: drunkensavior
TwitchTV: Mr. Orthoclase
Games I'm hyped for
Transistor, The Witcher 3, Watch_Dogs, Star Citizen, Destiny, Alien: Isolation, The Division
Drunken Savior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:39 AM   #2738
progmetal
!

No, it's some sort of levitation, because they would never be able to lift that person that high normally. Just try it yourself.
There's a guy that wrote a book on it which shows exactly how we did it in the army. When you manage to do it, there's no need for muscle power at all. The person feels light as a feather.

Quote:
HUMAN DIAMAGNETISM GRAVITY ANTENNA LEVITATION
by Richard LeFors Clark

(Reprint by permission of the Author) The principle of diamagnetism which underlies human-induced levitation and anti-gravity vortexes on the planet can be demonstrated simply in what I call the human gravity antenna. Diamagnetism (explained below) is essentially a magnetic-neutral zone existing between a north and south magnetic field, which can be exploited for purposes of levitation. As I will indicate below, there are many such ,’magnetic flow reversal points" on the Earth marked by Grid points.

An arrangement of five human beings can be used as a quadruple gravity antenna to perform levitation of the central person. The weight of the central. person, the levitates, does-not matter nor is the lack of strength or size of the four levitators important. What is important is the form of the quadropolar positions around the central levitates (See Diagram 1). Here are a few pointers to keep in mind:

First, the levitators should be positioned 45 degrees off the magnetic compass direction of north, south, east, and west for maximum effectiveness. Second, alternation of male and female sex of the levitators adds to the gravity antenna’s power. Third, the hand stack on the head of the central levitates by the levitators should not have like-gendered (male/male, female/female) hands touching. Fourth, there’s no need to think of anything — just hold the hands stacked on the levitatee’s head for a count of ten. On the tenth count remove the stacked hands quickly and place one finger each on the four corners of the chair. The person in charge of counting says "lift" and up goes the levitates. Now let’s examine this phenomenon I like to call "Party Levitation" in more specific and practical detail.

To do Party Levitation you will need five people, one to be levitated—henceforth to be called the levitatee— and four to do the levitating — henceforth to be called the levitators.

The levitates sits in a chair and the four levitators stand around him so that they form a square. One levitator should stand to the levitatee’s left, and just behind his shoulder. Another levitator should stand in front of him and to his left, close to his left-knee. The other two should stand on the right side of the levitatee’s body and in similar positions.

Now the object of Party Levitation is to make the levitatee’s body so light in weight that the four levitators can lift him several feet into the air using a single finger each. If the experiment is performed properly none of the levitators will feel the slightest resistance to their efforts. It will be as if the levitatee’s body has lost its weight entirely.

While the levitates is sitting, the four levitators surround him in the manner indicated and place their hands, one atop the other, on his head, as if they were healing him by the laying on of hands.

The person who is going to float must sit relaxed in a straightbacked chair with his legs together, his feet on the floor, and his hands in his lap. The other four participants now stand two on each side of the seated party, one at each shoulder and one at the knee. Instruct all four to extend their arms and place their closed fists together, closed except for the forefingers which should be extended and touching each other along their lengths as shown. The person nearest the seated man’s left shoulder is now asked to place his two extended fingers, palms downwards, beneath his left armpit. Likewise, his opposite number inserts his forefingers beneath the right armpit, and again the other two respectively beneath the seated man’s knees.

Now invite the four assistants to lift the man in this position, using only these extended fingers. However hard they try, it is impossible. As soon as you have registered their inability to do so, ask them to stack their hands alternately, one on top of the other on the man’s head, in such a way that no person has his own two hands together, and then to exert a steady pressure downwards. As they keep this up you count to ten. On the count "nine", they must withdraw their hands quickly from his head and resume their earlier positions with their extended forefingers. On the count of "ten" they must try again to lift the man with those fingers alone. This time he will go soaring into the air with no difficulty whatsoever.

Old 07-09-2010, 05:30 AM   #2739
Drunken Savior
Mahjikbahks is dying.

Yawn. That was boring. The only way to remedy such a boring post is with tits.

Steam ID: drunkensavior
TwitchTV: Mr. Orthoclase
Games I'm hyped for
Transistor, The Witcher 3, Watch_Dogs, Star Citizen, Destiny, Alien: Isolation, The Division
Drunken Savior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 11:56 AM   #2740
Einhander
The Risen Graphic Whore E-Penis!

Dancin' Grandpa!

Alucard - My only mistake was playing it on the PC.

Joe Redifer - I keep buying this shit because my IQ is in the single digits.
Einhander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:42 PM   #2741
Joe Redifer
Olé!

I might as well post this here at Magicbox:

Joe Redifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 01:39 PM   #2742
progmetal
!

Didn't go this fast myself up pikes peak. Awesome stuff.

Old 07-11-2010, 03:22 PM   #2743
Havoc2049
64-bit Interactive Multimedia System

Love the new Dodge ads!

Havoc2049 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 03:30 PM   #2744
progmetal
!

I loved driving the new Charger.