The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2005, 02:29 PM   #31
camac
I feel so good.
 
camac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: FL
Posts: 3,550
If your going to call Canaanites Christians you might as well call call britons of 1700 Americans.
camac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 04:50 PM   #32
SavedFromSin
RAWR!!!
 
SavedFromSin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Five min from Sinful Sam
Posts: 4,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by camac
If your going to call Canaanites Christians you might as well call call britons of 1700 Americans.
This is not to prove any point whatsoever, but I thought Britains living in America were called Americans in the 1700's?

O and here is a nice political cartoon to mark this momentous occasion:
__________________
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.-Ephesians 2:8-9

The above post wasn't checked for: spelling or grammatical errors, comma splices, awkward phrases, run-on sentences, subject-verb agreement, and other errors in the English language.
PSN=MrBear14518 XboxLive=Teaching Bear Wii U=MrBear14518

Last edited by SavedFromSin; 08-17-2005 at 05:21 PM.
SavedFromSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 10:56 PM   #33
Bounty Hunter#1
Who Told You!!!!
 
Bounty Hunter#1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Arlington Wisconsin
Posts: 489
Hey the Political pic aint joking either.

Yeah I saw it all on the News. I say old chap, that there problem was entertaining.
Kinda sad though!. Well they were warned and they didn't listen so they were dragged out by force.
__________________
A consperiacy in the making...

Being dead isn't that bad.
Rising from the Grave makes it even better.
Bounty Hunter#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 11:50 AM   #34
Nem
Smash bro!
 
Nem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: EU
Posts: 7,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper exe
Not, really. I for one am replying to the thread, which is mainly about Palestinian and Jews
Also, care to explain how can this be right? I have numbers proofs of God existing, but what do you have? Just look around you, do you believe that all of it was made by nothing?
Im stuck between two replies...
One would be... Ah, no im not getting into that kind of debate.
And the other one would be... Really? you have hard evidence god exists?! I look around me and see no proof... only chemistry and physics. Id love to see proof god exists though. Should do wonders to my faith.

I feel like going with both, but i doesnt make sense
__________________
"Only those with narrow minds fail to see that the definition of Impossible is "Lack of imagination and incentive"" - DUNE:BJ
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 12:09 PM   #35
camac
I feel so good.
 
camac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: FL
Posts: 3,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nem
Im stuck between two replies...
One would be... Ah, no im not getting into that kind of debate.
And the other one would be... Really? you have hard evidence god exists?! I look around me and see no proof... only chemistry and physics. Id love to see proof god exists though. Should do wonders to my faith.

I feel like going with both, but i doesnt make sense
You know the reply you'll get relys on the Qur'an as proof. Isn't a book good enough for you? Sheesh, heretic
camac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 02:30 PM   #36
Paper exe
Pwnd
 
Paper exe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 8,870
Camac, I already discussed that with you, so no need to waste time, but I did tell you how your book commend was mean less, thought. Not to mention that I only mentioned few of the proofs.
Nem, can you explain who made you? That something Camac couldn't explain, his answer was that we where made by some mysteries organisms, but he don't know where that thing that so called organism was made from. Thin Air or the tooth Fairy or Bigfoot I don't know what kind of a fairy religion Camac believes in.
I in the other hand have an answer and it is God. He made us and he proved it.
Let be honest here, Nem. How on earth people from hounded of years old know all of these scientific facts. For an example, God said in the Holy Qur'an that he did make creatures, which are very small for a human to see on his own eyes. After hundred of years, humans did discover that there are creatures that are too small to be seen on humans eyes. And so on. God create them, which is how he knew about them.
A lot of what comes from the past use to turn it to be wrong when time pass, but the Holy Qur'an in the other hand only be proven right some more, when time pass and when people become more knowledgeable.
Paper exe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 03:07 PM   #37
Nindalf
Registered User
 
Nindalf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 11,905
I hate those adds that pop up because of the topic of the discussion. No, I do NOT want to send flowers to Israel.
Nindalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 03:11 PM   #38
camac
I feel so good.
 
camac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: FL
Posts: 3,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper exe
Camac, I already discussed that with you, so no need to waste time, but I did tell you how your book commend was mean less, thought. Not to mention that I only mentioned few of the proofs.
Nem, can you explain who made you? That something Camac couldn't explain, his answer was that we where made by some mysteries organisms, but he don't know where that thing that so called organism was made from. Thin Air or the tooth Fairy or Bigfoot I don't know what kind of a fairy religion Camac believes in.
Hahaha, I believe the tooth fairy created us and thats why we are forced to give our teeth back to her. I know its true because I read it in a book, also because it was on tv. And because some guy wrote about how he talked to her.

No but seriously, I didn't tell you who made me because no one made me, or you. Unless your talking about our parents.

Your "proofs" have been "becuase the quran said so, the quran is right because it has scientific proof."

So yes... I never brought this up but you would mind pointing to a verse in the quran that says this:

Quote:

For an example, God said in the Holy Qur'an that he did make creatures, which are very small for a human to see on his own eyes. After hundred of years, humans did discover that there are creatures that are too small to be seen on humans eyes.
Can you name the book / chapter that mentions anything like this? I don't have time to really dig into the Qur'an and read it all, but I'd be intrested in seeing if what you say is true.
camac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 03:40 PM   #39
Paper exe
Pwnd
 
Paper exe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 8,870
First things first, post that to the religion thread, because this thread have nothing to do with this.
Paper exe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 05:09 PM   #40
Nem
Smash bro!
 
Nem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: EU
Posts: 7,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper exe
Nem, can you explain who made you? That something Camac couldn't explain, his answer was that we where made by some mysteries organisms, but he don't know where that thing that so called organism was made from. Thin Air or the tooth Fairy or Bigfoot I don't know what kind of a fairy religion Camac believes in.
I in the other hand have an answer and it is God. He made us and he proved it.
Let be honest here, Nem. How on earth people from hounded of years old know all of these scientific facts. For an example, God said in the Holy Qur'an that he did make creatures, which are very small for a human to see on his own eyes. After hundred of years, humans did discover that there are creatures that are too small to be seen on humans eyes. And so on. God create them, which is how he knew about them.
A lot of what comes from the past use to turn it to be wrong when time pass, but the Holy Qur'an in the other hand only be proven right some more, when time pass and when people become more knowledgeable.
First topic: "Who created me?"
Im sure u dont mean it in a direct way, but how humans were created instead cause i was created by my mother and father obviously . Life was born from a conjecture of favorable conditions. Temperature, water and earth. These 3 made possible the creation of very simple celular organisms by quimical processes made possible by the given conditions. Through mutations on the genetic code these simple organisms evolved into more complex creatures, giving birth throughout eons to various life forms. We were just another product of those quimical processes.

Second topic: "Holy Qur'an proof?"
Honestly i have an incredible dificulty in believing in such things. Why? cause you see... for example Nostradamus also made a book with a whole bunch of predictions that can be considered has becoming reality. Was he god or a messanger of god? I dont think so. See, i could write a book now and say "theres life beyond the solar system!". In many years from now, people would label me like someone who carried god's word cause i predicted this event centuries before. No i just afirmed something that is highly probable, even though i have no proof. Do you see my point? If many people make various books with various predictions, someone is bound to get lucky.
__________________
"Only those with narrow minds fail to see that the definition of Impossible is "Lack of imagination and incentive"" - DUNE:BJ
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 05:35 PM   #41
Paper exe
Pwnd
 
Paper exe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 8,870
Quote:
First topic: "Who created me?"
Im sure u dont mean it in a direct way, but how humans were created instead cause i was created by my mother and father obviously . Life was born from a conjecture of favorable conditions. Temperature, water and earth. These 3 made possible the creation of very simple celular organisms by quimical processes made possible by the given conditions. Through mutations on the genetic code these simple organisms evolved into more complex creatures, giving birth throughout eons to various life forms. We were just another product of those quimical processes.
Let assume that you are right, ok. Where did the water come from? Where did the plant came from? How did all of these things appeared and why every living things needs water as well? Don't you notice some kind of connection, something that was made by one person?
Anyway, my main point is that what you believe in did not made any improvement, because we all going to end up in the fact that they don?t know where did they came from and so we returned in the same point that unbelievers used to question there self hundred of years ago and it is where did earth and air etc came from.
Also, why did you believe in this immediately with out even thinking about what I just told you?



Quote:
Second topic: "Holy Qur'an proof?"
Honestly i have an incredible dificulty in believing in such things. Why? cause you see... for example Nostradamus also made a book with a whole bunch of predictions that can be considered has becoming reality. Was he god or a messanger of god? I dont think so. See, i could write a book now and say "theres life beyond the solar system!". In many years from now, people would label me like someone who carried god's word cause i predicted this event centuries before. No i just afirmed something that is highly probable, even though i have no proof. Do you see my point? If many people make various books with various predictions, someone is bound to get lucky.
Was living things, which you cannot see it by your eyes is something highly possibility? Didn't you for one, did not believe in God, because you cannot see him? Isn't that the same case?
Also, you are right, but how in earth every signal predictions turned out to be true? Magic? Tooth Fairy? I don't think so.
Paper exe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 05:57 PM   #42
SavedFromSin
RAWR!!!
 
SavedFromSin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Five min from Sinful Sam
Posts: 4,485
Your arguments make no sense paper. All you are doing is making a circular motion in your remarks (A is B because A). You need to put more thought into remarks because I believe in God and I am even confused as heck by your remarks.
__________________
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.-Ephesians 2:8-9

The above post wasn't checked for: spelling or grammatical errors, comma splices, awkward phrases, run-on sentences, subject-verb agreement, and other errors in the English language.
PSN=MrBear14518 XboxLive=Teaching Bear Wii U=MrBear14518
SavedFromSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 06:21 PM   #43
gearhound
Versus the World
 
gearhound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: can't tell you
Posts: 3,061
ZOD: "First topic: "Who created me?"
Im sure u dont mean it in a direct way, but how humans were created instead cause i was created by my mother and father obviously . Life was born from a conjecture of favorable conditions. Temperature, water and earth. These 3 made possible the creation of very simple celular organisms by quimical processes made possible by the given conditions. Through mutations on the genetic code these simple organisms evolved into more complex creatures, giving birth throughout eons to various life forms. We were just another product of those quimical processes."

do you really believe that? mutation? that is actually not based on any evidence at all.

people think that we slowly evolved over a period of 2 or 3 million years, slowly changing and mutating into the human form we are today. i say these people are fucking morons. there is no fossil record for transitionary species. all the various forms of human have become extinct and another "evolved form" appeared. fossil records prove this. science will never be able to understand and figure out the origins of life on earth.

but i really don't think you believe that
__________________
I do not have a signature.

Last edited by gearhound; 08-19-2005 at 09:57 PM.
gearhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 06:45 PM   #44
Bounty Hunter#1
Who Told You!!!!
 
Bounty Hunter#1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Arlington Wisconsin
Posts: 489
I think Religion should not be discussed in this thread, cause I just know it's going to get bad if religion is discussed here.
__________________
A consperiacy in the making...

Being dead isn't that bad.
Rising from the Grave makes it even better.
Bounty Hunter#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 09:53 PM   #45
gearhound
Versus the World
 
gearhound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: can't tell you
Posts: 3,061
i'm not going to get into a religious debate.
__________________
I do not have a signature.
gearhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.