Old 07-02-2005, 04:20 AM   #1
Escaflowne2001
... ... ... ...

Dungeon Siege movie casted.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/dunge...s_6128545.html

Here's the cast:

Jason Statham - Farmer
Ron Perlman- Norick

other cast members are Matthew Lillard, John Rhys-Davies, Leelee Sobieksi, Kristanna Loken and Burt Reynolds.

I have no comment.
Escaflowne2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 07-03-2005, 04:19 AM   #2
SavedFromSin
RAWR!!!

Quote:
I have no comment.
I do! can you say "In the movies and straight to video in less then two weeks?" Matthew Lilard? isnt that guy a comedian, and a bad one at that? o and Uwe Boll? somebody needs to take that guys directing license away from him before he hurts himself.

The above post wasn't checked for: spelling or grammatical errors, comma splices, awkward phrases, run-on sentences, subject-verb agreement, and other errors in the English language.
PSN=MrBear14518 XboxLive=Teaching Bear Wii U=MrBear14518
SavedFromSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 09:57 AM   #3
Abaddon
Banned

Angry

Hey cool! So Hellboy, Transporter, Shaggy, Rayne, Gimli the Dwarf, and the Bandit from Smokey and the Bandit are all gonna sh-t this movie up huh?

Edit// Oh sh-t! I forgot that this is gonna be Uwe Boll movie!

THE UNIVERSAL SUCK POWER OF UWE BOLL IS UNSTOPPABLE! SUBMIT OR GET SUCKED IN!

Last edited by Abaddon; 07-03-2005 at 10:08 AM.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 10:10 AM   #4
Reko8

When I heard of the Halo movie, I thought that was going to be pathetic. Well I guess this movie just topped that. I'm probaly still going to see it anyways because there arent that many RPG movies out there. Only stupid zombie/survival horror games. *cough* alone in the dark *cough*
Reko8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 10:15 AM   #5
Abaddon
Banned

Angry What The ****!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiko8
Only stupid zombie/survival horror games. *cough* alone in the dark *cough*
Shut the F-ck up you bastard, Alone in the Dark is the greatest survival horror series of all time, with the exception of new nightmare, you can thank it for practically creating the damn genre.

You know what resident evil was before alone in the dark? sh-t, thats what, ironically enough thats what it remained when it ripped Alone in the Dark off. THATS RIGHT!

ps. The movie never had a chance to be good! The awesome deafening Suck power of Uwe Boll is just too great!
Old 07-03-2005, 10:20 AM   #6
Alucard

Theres no way Halo movie will be better then Dungeon Siege. For one, Dungeon has half naked fantasy skanks. The suckness of Uwe Boll will play that more then he needs and therefore we will get something good out of the monstrosity!
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 10:30 AM   #7
Abaddon
Banned

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard
Theres no way Halo movie will be better then Dungeon Siege. For one, Dungeon has half naked fantasy skanks. The suckness of Uwe Boll will play that more then he needs and therefore we will get something good out of the monstrosity!
The only way this movie will be "something good" with is if you hate the game and want to see the absolute best way to ruin it imaginable.

Uwe Boll is the God of Suck and Destruction reborn into a German independant film maker with alot of money to burn on well known video game franchises. The gods have looked unfavorably at us, this is thier revenge!
Old 07-03-2005, 12:03 PM   #8
Escaflowne2001
... ... ... ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon
Shut the F-ck up you bastard, Alone in the Dark is the greatest survival horror series of all time, with the exception of new nightmare, you can thank it for practically creating the damn genre.
Without new nightmare there would have been no Cold Fear so it's worth it. I didn't mind Alone In The Dark movie sure had nothing much to do with the games but in it's own right it was alright.
Escaflowne2001 is offline   Reply With Quote