The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Old 06-14-2006, 01:24 AM   #871
Meshugana
Daddy Fat Sacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobakasu
You're saying you actually know another person that wears tunics?
honey not only does he wear them, he makes and sells them along with other medival clothing.
Old 06-14-2006, 03:48 AM   #872
6?_of_freedom
Banned

Quote:
I am sorry for telling you the truth 6?_of_freedom
You know nothing of the truth. You are guided solely by what you believe and not by what you experience. You are too set in your absolutist ideologies to ever understand more than them and will always be stuck in a rut as far from the truth as you are now.
Quote:
If you thought that you live a life of freedom than look again, because you on reality don't in fact it is very ironic seeing some people create an illusion of them living in freedom and Muslims don't.
I never mentioned anything in regards to freedom. If you took it from my moniker then let me explain it. 6 degrees of freedom has been used to refer to the motion sensing capabilities of the wiimote and the ps3-con which can sense translation along the three axes, x y z, and rotation around them, roll yaw pitch.
Quote:
It is pretty hilarious how I, your so called " living a life of seclusion" have as much freedom as you do if not more.
Your hermitage has nothing to do with having or not having freedom but it does re-enforce whatever half-baked philosophies you want to believe. Only through real experience that you can't get from the Koran can you attain wisdom. Besides freedom doesn't exist. The only way one could have freedom is if they were able to transcend natural existence and all that impedes it and then destroy all sentient life so that it never rises to the same state and hinders the freedom gained.
Quote:
I respect woman, I give them their rights
I have heard of the rights you think they have but no one should have rights like those such as stealing a kiss resulting in lifetime imprisonment or capital punishment. That is quite simply pure barbarity.
Quote:
I don't look at them as a sex tool
What is a sex tool?
Quote:
I don't annoy any woman on the street,
I think you mean by not annoying women that you don't approach women to go out or date. Of course you don't your future spouses are picked out for you by your familiy. Prearranged marriages haven't existed in the West for a very long time.
Quote:
I or any man have no right to look at her and flatten her
I don't flatten women either by steamroller, heavy fallen object, etc.
Quote:
If being mannered and respecting woman is uncool than I am glad I am not and I hope I would never be a moron like that.
Etiquette and intelligence have nothing to do with each other. What I post isn't disrespectful to women. They are the facts of life and for some the facts are unacceptable.
Quote:
About what you said on the last sentence that's between you and God. Denying a hard fact and going against human nature and trying on purpose for not listening or knowing about god religion is the biggest illusion ever.
The only god that is a hard fact is called Cause and Effect. Otherwise there are no hard facts when it comes to the existence of the supernatural. Most people of faith realize that their spirituality is based on belief but it takes a thick head and arrogance to begin thinking one's spirituality is hard fact without hard fact as evidence.
Quote:
it is not my fault that there are deniers who are Anti-Islam and talk crap every time.
I'm not against Islam even if it is at the root of most of the conflicts around the world though the Palestinian-Israeli issue is the only one that is justifiable. I'm against indulging in the nonsense and superstitions of religions though I'm not against the existence of religions.
Quote:
It nice proving my point thought, because like what I said before, unbelievers view Islam religion as a culture
Islam is so pervasive in Muslim communities that it is not divorced from the culture like in secular societies but is apart of it. Israel is guilty of the same crime. The christians in America especially the radical protestant denominations are hoping to bring this about. Religion should never have control over culture.
Quote:
hence why he used it as a personal insult to me including with talking crap about my country even thought he don't know which one is my country,
One who limits their life according to an unyielding fundamentalist interpretation of their religion is deserving of ridicule plus most of the Middle East is a shithole due to the abysmal distribution of wealth.
Quote:
You honestly think to high of your self and that isn?t healthy.
You go around like the judge, jury, and executioner yet you accuse me of thinking too highly of myself. Hypocrisy on my mbbb?
Quote:
Ebay , of course. Duuuuuuh.
Paper won't buy things off the internet. He fears the ease and convenience of online shopping.
6?_of_freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 03:51 AM   #873
Alucard

Oi settle. Its one thing to poke fun at women, majority being stupid Ho's with no sense, and I can bravely say this as its bloody true, and another to make huge debates about it which later turn personal whether it be personality or religion. So um..yeah. No more of that thanks.

Also hassling poor paper about religion is strickly banned.
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 04:01 AM   #874
6?_of_freedom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard
Its one thing to poke fun at women, majority being stupid Ho's with no sense,
It isn't their fault that their brain is smaller and the clitoris has the most nerve endings of any human body part.
Old 06-14-2006, 05:53 AM   #875
Nindalf

It's science.
Nindalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 06:22 AM   #876
Paper exe
Pwnd

Woman are smarter then males, their scores on school are always very high. Compare to them no male would ever dream of reaching the top ten student. In fact they can even beat Palestinians.
Paper exe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:03 AM   #877
6?_of_freedom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper exe
Woman are smarter then males, their scores on school are always very high.
I'm not sure about that. I do know females and males still excel in the subjects they have classically done well in: science and math for males while for females it is cooking and sewing.
Quote:
Compare to them no male would ever dream of reaching the top ten student.
Are there only 100 students in your school?
Quote:
In fact they can even beat Palestinians.
Why are we pitting women against Palestinians?
Old 06-14-2006, 08:41 AM   #878
Alucard

The best chefs in the world are male!
Old 06-14-2006, 09:04 AM   #879
SoManyCHILDRENS
Captain's Wench

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6?_of_freedom
I'm not sure about that. I do know females and males still excel in the subjects they have classically done well in: science and math for males while for females it is cooking and sewing.Are there only 100 students in your school?Why are we pitting women against Palestinians?

It's true, it's all true! I bake delicious lemon squares, I do cross stitch, and I knit occasionally.
SoManyCHILDRENS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 09:08 AM   #880
6?_of_freedom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard
The best chefs in the world are male!
That is what the lazy ones want you to think in hopes of getting out of cooking.
Old 06-14-2006, 09:20 AM   #881
Alucard

Go look up all the best restaurants in the world and you'll see they all got male chefs. Also Chairman Kaga has pretty much proved this. And you do not argue with Chairman Kaga.
Old 06-14-2006, 09:40 AM   #882
6?_of_freedom
Banned

Are you trying to sabotage what we have going here? Of course males are better at cooking but they don't need to know that.
Old 06-14-2006, 09:49 AM   #883
Alexander
I speak with codes.

Only the best whores are women.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 10:49 AM   #884
MarionetteKazuk
Problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6?_of_freedom
No, it isn't but your grammar is. I assumed it was a typo since the English language is not this membership's strong suit for the most part though for most English is their first language.
It was a joke

Quote:
Sounds like you are mortal enemies with this character. Perhaps you two should kiss and make up. Then you could upload the video to youtube and pm the link to the ladies on the 4th of July exemplifying the essence of the day such as independence from cultural norms and true sexual liberty. No point in grossing the rest of us out in the random video thread.
No, it's just that he would come here under a new name, say it's not him, then come to find out it was, and this time seems just like the other times.

STEAM

Looking to make a Team Fortress 2 team. Pm me if interested.
MarionetteKazuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 10:49 AM   #885
sharky~
Out Run Master!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meshugana
HO' LEE **** yous guys look like younger versions of my friends crystal and adam....you guys even dress the same and have the same hair, and pose the same......im dumbfounded..
Lol, They sound like awesome people ;p (boast)

Anyway yeah I love all that old medieval type cloths,
anything piratey and its baught!