The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Sony Discussion

Old 03-29-2005, 02:41 PM   #1
Videogamefan

Tales of games

I hope more of them come to america like Rebirth, Legendia (when it's finished) Eternia Phantasia (GBA remake) and any others. also is it true that Eternia is a remake of Tales of Destiny II?
Videogamefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 03-29-2005, 02:46 PM   #2
Abaddon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videogamefan
I hope more of them come to america like Rebirth, Legendia (when it's finished) Eternia Phantasia (GBA remake) and any others. also is it true that Eternia is a remake of Tales of Destiny II?
What the ****? Theres Tales of Phantasia made for the SNES/PSX and the remake on the GBA (those are aside from the tales of the world series on the gba). Tales of Eternia was called Tales of Destiny II on the psx, but the real tales of destiny II is on the ps2 in japan. A port of Tales of Eternia is coming out on the psp. I have heard nothing of a tales of destiny II remake.

Now heres an awesome idea, Tales of Destiny 2 and Venus & Braves in a combo pack, eh? CMON NAMCO!
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 02:48 PM   #3
Bobs eggs

Quote:

Not a remake but really Tales of Destiny II. They can never bring out the real Tales of Destiny II now because they screwed up so bad.
Old 03-29-2005, 02:49 PM   #4
Abaddon
Banned

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobs eggs
Not a remake but really Tales of Destiny II. They can never bring out the real Tales of Destiny II now because they screwed up so bad.
They didn't screw up bad, they can just call it Tales of Destiny III or change the name entirely, sort of like how Dynasty Warriors 5 is Shin Sangoku Musou 4 in Japan.

Now they REALLY would've screwed up bad if they did something like... oh I dunno... NOT RELEASE IT TO THE STATES! That would really be a "messed up bad" sort of situation
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 07:06 PM   #5
Nem
Smash bro!

They could also give it a subtitle like: "Tales of Destiny: Lens forever" hehe was that? cheesy i know
Old 03-29-2005, 07:11 PM   #6
naruto_sensei
O N E P I E C E

Quote:
they should release rebirth and legendia as 2 in 1 boxset for twice the tales goodness.
naruto_sensei is offline   Reply With Quote