The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2005, 12:58 AM   #1
Messanic
I'm D-E-D, Dead!

A weekend at Megacon

Lady's and gent's, I have returned from my 3 day weekend at Megacon 2005, it was fun. I got to poke fun at all the ****ty cosplayers, my friend dressed up as a storm trooper, two of my other friends dressed up as Light and Dark Chi from Chobits and even won some anime and manga as a reward, my other buddies dressed up as Buddie Christ, Jay and Silent Bob. There were also a lot of Narutards there, a concert featuring Psycho Le Cemu, Japanese gals that I somehow could understand and my Japanese sucks.

There were also video game tournaments featuring DDR Max 2: 7th Mix, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Halo 2, Naruto Ninja Taisen 3, Project Justice, Tekken 5, Para Para Paradise, and I didn't enter any of them. I had a lot fun this weekend and bought a 1/60 model of the Freedom Gundam, a Naruto Gashapon set and keychain. I may also risk getting fired at my job, even though I said that I wasn't gonna be at work for the past three days. Oh well, I had fun and thats the important thing, now I'm back on these boards posting with you guys again and waiting for DMC3.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 02-28-2005, 02:04 AM   #2
C4RL
was here

Did you bang any cosplay chicks?
Old 02-28-2005, 02:31 AM   #3
burpingcat
Really Enjoys The Magic Box

Do you live in Florida, Messanic?
Old 02-28-2005, 03:08 AM   #4
Messanic
I'm D-E-D, Dead!

Yes, I do live in Florida, no, I didn't get to, at least most of the American gals, but I did have sex with some Japanese tourist gals. They were only there for the concert, and they were all pretty hot, desperate for sex, I used the oblivious cutey approach and thats how I got some. It's actually quite funny, they were all older than me by like 5 years, yet they looked like they were 12 and 15, I also looked my age since I cut my hair and shaved. Most of the American cosplayers were all too pissed off at me to **** though, except the Knuclkes cosplayer with a camel toe, she wasn't wearing any underwear at all and had a nice ass. All in all, Knuckles and Japanese girls were the best, god I'm such a whore, I can't even remeber how many times I had sex these past three days.
Old 02-28-2005, 03:48 AM   #5
burpingcat

So do you always go to anime conventions and hit up on the freaky-and-not-so-pleasant-to-be-with female anime fans?
Old 02-28-2005, 07:50 AM   #6
Alucard

Quote:
Originally Posted by burpingcat
So do you always go to anime conventions and hit up on the freaky-and-not-so-pleasant-to-be-with female anime fans?
They're generally the easiest whores you can find that are free.

Challenge difficulty = Score even if asleep.
Old 02-28-2005, 08:08 AM   #7
Icarus4578
Deal with it.

Good job Messanic. Be sure to check up with your local doctor to have an HIV test because if you keep on throwing caution to the wind it's gonna fly back in your face.

Seriously, even if they will it, you're taking advantage of people for personal pleasure and it's wrong. Stop doing that.
Old 02-28-2005, 08:59 AM   #8
Alucard

Yeah.. At least promise to marry them oneday or something.
Old 02-28-2005, 10:09 AM   #9
Nephlabobo
Banned

Good job on the tourists.

Pity about the tournaments though - Project Justice is great fun.
Old 02-28-2005, 11:31 AM   #10
Dr. Bombay
ificouldjustbemorehuman

Man. Narulimente Hero 2 gets no love. But both versions will be at anime boston.
~And The Lies There, The Scent Of It, Just Too Much~

~So Should You~
~Sow It Once and Make It Grow, The Sweet Clematis~
~Let It Flower, and Paint it All Of The Colors Old~
Instantly Things Fall and Fade, Return to Silence~
~Why Oh Why, Why Does It All Feel So Sorrowful?~
~Dreams Of What Is Real~
Old 02-28-2005, 01:32 PM   #11
Messanic
I'm D-E-D, Dead!

I don't generally go to anime conventions to be a whore, but Alucard is right, con girls are easy as hell, and don't worry Icarus, I play it safe, besides, I havent had sex in nearly 2 months. I go to anime conventions to show off my artwork to the other artists there, make fun of bad cosplayers, get pictures with good cosplayers, get in fights, buy stuff and check out special events and even get autographs.
Old 02-28-2005, 02:40 PM   #12
FinalSolace2
IRAQ- Please assimilate forget past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messanic
I don't generally go to anime conventions to be a whore, but Alucard is right, con girls are easy as hell, and don't worry Icarus, I play it safe, besides, I havent had sex in nearly 2 months. I go to anime conventions to show off my artwork to the other artists there, make fun of bad cosplayers, get pictures with good cosplayers, get in fights, buy stuff and check out special events and even get autographs.
lol back in the day i did all the anime cosplay gatherings and game exhibitions, and ddr and arcades, the anime/game Ho's

[looks at sky a feels nostalgia]

man i need to out when the next one is,

p's why do you think female cosplayers are Ho's
i think its hightened sence of imagination,

one girl i scored with was calling out squalls lionhearts name during action, i kinda wanted to cry at that moment!! not a fun experience at all.... :thumbdn:

Crowfoot (American Blackfoot Indian Orator) on his deathbed:"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."
Old 02-28-2005, 04:03 PM   #13
burpingcat

I wonder why the Community board is always the one with the weirdest stuff...

Maybe con girls are easy because they develop some sort of sex symbol status by being sexy for guys that usually don't have girls be sexy for them (or simply put, NERDS). So they dont' even have to be that good-looking...as long as they are mildly attractive, into the same thing that nerds are, and dressed sexy (as an anime character, just to prove they are "in"), they can be way more attractive in that scenario than they normally would be.

but then again, I don't go to anime conventions, so any input from the real convention playboys?

Last edited by burpingcat; 02-28-2005 at 04:11 PM.
Old 02-28-2005, 04:24 PM   #14
Dr. Bombay
ificouldjustbemorehuman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalSolace2
lol back in the day i did all the anime cosplay gatherings and game exhibitions, and ddr and arcades, the anime/game Ho's

[looks at sky a feels nostalgia]

man i need to out when the next one is,

p's why do you think female cosplayers are Ho's
i think its hightened sence of imagination,

one girl i scored with was calling out squalls lionhearts name during action, i kinda wanted to cry at that moment!! not a fun experience at all.... :thumbdn:
We're getting older. And our lives are calling for that strangeness we experienced in our youths.

I've never actually tried to score with anyone at a con, mostly because I didn't want a.) a statictory rape charge or b.) A paternity suit, since most girls there say their 19, but are actually 15. And since I take pride in my cosplay, I usually stick out of the wash of inu yasha cosplayers.

Maybe if I found a girl who I dug on a philisophical level. But Chris Rock's words ring too true

"If a girl says she's 21, and looks 16, she's 12. If a girl says she's 26, and looks 26, she's damn near 30"
~And The Lies There, The Scent Of It, Just Too Much~

~So Should You~
~Sow It Once and Make It Grow, The Sweet Clematis~
~Let It Flower, and Paint it All Of The Colors Old~
Instantly Things Fall and Fade, Return to Silence~
~Why Oh Why, Why Does It All Feel So Sorrowful?~
~Dreams Of What Is Real~
Old 02-28-2005, 04:33 PM   #15
FinalSolace2
IRAQ- Please assimilate forget past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Bombay
We're getting older. And our lives are calling for that strangeness we experienced in our youths.

I've never actually tried to score with anyone at a con, mostly because I didn't want a.) a statictory rape charge or b.) A paternity suit, since most girls there say their 19, but are actually 15. And since I take pride in my cosplay, I usually stick out of the wash of inu yasha cosplayers.

Maybe if I found a girl who I dug on a philisophical level. But Chris Rock's words ring too true

"If a girl says she's 21, and looks 16, she's 12. If a girl says she's 26, and looks 26, she's damn near 30"

damn you must watch alot of chris rock

and what is statictory rape charge???

Crowfoot (American Blackfoot Indian Orator) on his deathbed:"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."
Closed Thread