The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2004, 10:48 PM   #1
1337haxxor
Banned

Killing Bush

so i'm taking bem's advice, this isn't the place to raise issue with things like, support in a leader who would deny the basic rights of millions of his own people and then kill every one else who happenes to be sitting on any amount of wealth that they decide to use in a coletivist way. Bah Bah Bah, i'm a sheep. Bush is the leader of the free thinking decmocratic world and is a really sweel guy. Bahhhh, for the love of god people, don't think about anything i have to say, I'm just CRAZY

Last edited by 1337haxxor; 11-25-2004 at 12:13 AM.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 11-24-2004, 10:54 PM   #2
Sinful Sam
gnarf! gnarf!

A bag of pretzels might do the job this time.

STEAM: Sinfulsam
PSN: Sinfulsam
Old 11-24-2004, 11:11 PM   #3
bemanisuperstar
Banned

Good luck with the secret service they know about this thread
Old 11-24-2004, 11:11 PM   #4
Reality
Sin and Punishment

You'll still drop in and say hey every now and then from prison right?
Old 11-24-2004, 11:14 PM   #5
Reivenlocke
Leeeeroy Jenkinzzzzz!

I bet "Der Homeland Gestapo" now knows everything you have for lunch for the past 2 months for saying that.

"In the 80s, I was in bed by 8......and home by 11! OH!" - Glen Quagmire, Family Guy

"Good guy wins, bad guy loses. BIG FRIGGIN SURPRISE THERE!" - White Goodman, Dodgeball
Old 11-24-2004, 11:18 PM   #6
Daniel4802
That booty too fine

Drunken, please close this post and lock it. 1337Haxxor, you should be banned for even making such a comment.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:23 PM   #7
1337haxxor
Banned

why? why should i be banned? i think there is a clear understanding that i dissagree with Bush's pollicy, and i'm intrested in saving some lives.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:42 PM   #8
bemanisuperstar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel4802
Drunken, please close this post and lock it. 1337Haxxor, you should be banned for even making such a comment.
and wiped from existence so the secret service doesn't beat him/her down

1337 a threat is a threat and making such a threat is Illegal
Old 11-24-2004, 11:46 PM   #9
1337haxxor
Banned

oh boo hoo, the big bad government is going to come get me because I made a threat. now are you going to help me kill this man or do i go else where?
Old 11-24-2004, 11:53 PM   #10
Daniel4802
That booty too fine

Because you are posting a message with the clear intent on committing a serious crime - assassinating the President and even asking for preferable methods - on MagicBox's forums. The webmaster and Drunken will not be happy when they see you had the audacity to even post such a decree on their site I assure you. The website and those associated with running it could take the heat for your statements. That's why although Drunken is very lenient on what is usually said, he has rules that he must enforce and doesn't allow certain things - and this is one of them!

If you seriously are so stupid and evil in your intent on going through with such a project, I hope the Secret Service does find out and you get tried as a terrorist.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:57 PM   #11
bemanisuperstar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel4802
Because you are posting a message with the clear intent on committing a serious crime - assassinating the President and even asking for preferable methods - on MagicBox's forums. The webmaster and Drunken will not be happy when they see you had the audacity to even post such a decree on their site I assure you. The website and those associated with running it could take the heat for your statements. That's why although Drunken is very lenient on what is usually said, he has rules that he must enforce and doesn't allow certain things - and this is one of them!

If you seriously are so stupid and evil in your intent on going through with such a project, I hope the Secret Service does find out and you get tried as a terrorist.
They got pretty pissed just for my Lieberman comments at leoville and he's just a bumbling Senitor.

This is a threat against the leader of the free world

1337 you're fucked freedom of speech can only go so far.

threatening a World leader is a serious crime. The Secret Service and FBI let me go becuase

1. I had no recolection of ever making the threat
2. I had no intention of actually harming Lieberman.

and let me make it clear that it was BOTH The Secret Service and FBI who questioned me.

I say delete this thread your self before you get into some serious trouble

Last edited by bemanisuperstar; 11-25-2004 at 12:02 AM.
Old 11-25-2004, 12:02 AM   #12
Icarus4578
Deal with it.

Actually, it's a severe crime to make a threat to any US president. If they find out about this thread, you're in deep trouble 1337haxxor.
Old 11-25-2004, 12:05 AM   #13
1337haxxor
Banned

leader of the free world? you have to be kidding me, freedom to choose your boss. this is a debate so heated i'm not going to start it, if you don't see how killing bush will save lives your blind. if i state my belifes, and then get banned, so be it, i'd rather that then have to hide who i am from a dogma. however, drunken, if you have a dissagreence with what i've said, as from the prespective of someone with a responcibility, i respect that and i'd like to talk to you about the nature of the comment and i am more than intrested in settling any issue reasonibly. i stand fully behind my post.
Old 11-25-2004, 12:17 AM   #14
bemanisuperstar
Banned

which is infinitely worse than the post I made about lieberman at Leoville. I wrote it in a sarcastic tone.

I'm glad you took my advice. I'd hate to see you throw you life away like you were going to.
Old 11-25-2004, 12:27 AM   #15
1337haxxor
Banned

throw my life away, its a very noble cuase, I'd galdly give my life away for such a greater good. I realise that the person who would replace him would be just as bad, white, male and republican, but it would me the ultamit act of defience. Hey, bush belives in the death penalty, right back at ya bro.
Closed Thread